Status
Not open for further replies.
In celebration of no longer being almost dead, I figured I would get something special for the weekend..

20181013184913_IMG_0165.JPG

Full tenderloin of beef.. Gonna be hacking it up into roasts and steaks and vacuum sealing all but a few steaks.

For 10,000, it better come with a naked woman to load and light it. Hello! Nice bush, too :cheers:
If you had that kinda money to spend, I don't think why you wouldn't already have a few hanging around to do it for you. They did have a piece in the other week that was half a Million the owner said he was shaking just trying to hold onto the piece without dropping it. I could imagine if he broke it the shop would've been sold to cover the cost.

In celebration of no longer being almost dead, I figured I would get something special for the weekend..

View attachment 960574

Full tenderloin of beef.. Gonna be hacking it up into roasts and steaks and vacuum sealing all but a few steaks.
Medium rare for me.

YaY! First day in shorts!

:pass: sharing a Citrus Noir then off to the shops to trip out!

f6
I can get away with shorts during the day but nights it's time to pull out the sweatpants for maybe the next month then it's sweats over winter.

Medium rare for me.

Yeah you really don't want to overcook a tenderloin. One of my favorite YouTube chefs puts it nicely. "Sure, it's an expensive piece of meat. Relax! If you screw it up, you'll feel bad for weeks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back