Status
Not open for further replies.
A litte teaser before I start this Beta grow for Fastbuds. Soaking a Plug in PH'd for her placement .
DSC_2381.jpg

so he gets the meds back :d5:
then a law change ?

but Billy is from northern ireland so shafted again :finger:
:pighug:

According to what I've been seeing, octors in the UK can legally and freely prescribe medical marijuana as of November 1st. This is "cannabis derived products" such as Sativex and oils, in other words pharmaceutical grade and not "raw weed", and we're looking at there being no limits on the reasons for prescribing.

So, if you're like me with a chronically buggered back, you WILL be able to get someone to prescribe, effectively, RSO as of the start of next month as the terms that the MMJ must fall under are

"it needs to be a preparation or product which contains cannabis, cannabis resin, cannabinol or a cannabinol derivative; it is produced for medicinal use in humans and; is a medicinal product, or a substance or preparation for use as an ingredient of, or in the production of an ingredient of, a medicinal product".

This is one time I'm glad that something from the 70's has returned, for it was 1971 when they banned the prescription of MMJ in the UK. That means Billy is most certainly not shafted as there's no need to go up in front of "expert panels" who would make their decision based upon whether one person on the panel got a blow job that morning or not. The only issue is manufacturers getting their products registered in time, but you can be sure that's been happening in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back