Status
Not open for further replies.
@arty zan ...I'm chasing it up for you. I only know coz I Think they should be allowed...and I always get out voted on it...:d5:

So I finished drying in my boxes and jarred roughly 34oz of bud but when do I take final weight?

Dry weight is Final weight @Damien50 :headbang:

:crying:
Lets hope he is well and hope he comes back when he feels ready to!
I did try Skyping him but to no avail!:shrug:
Lets us remember how funny penguins can be...... here is a clip that has me in stitches everytime I see it!

I know you did your Best...:bighug:..and that is all any of us can do.

I Hope he finds his way back Home one day....... [HASHTAG]#absentfriends[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Oh Gawd...excuse me @arty zan ...I left to wash the dishes...:doh:...I've had to unapprove the posts coz I'm sure shroom posts are not allowed...let me check..
Your probably right @Mossy. we used to have a section in the forums which had such things in but I have just had a look and it seems that section has gone bye bye!
Didn't there used to be a badge that had a purple mushroom on with yellow spots on it?
No matter i am happy to abide by the site rule!
Remember kids don't take drugs, just smoke cannabis (it's better to vape if you can) ;) !
Only eat mushrooms with bacon and eggs!
CourageousCraftyIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

This is the only tripping allowed but it also makes you look like a hilarious noob.:crying:

Your probably right @Mossy. we used to have a section in the forums which had such things in but I have just had a look and it seems that section has gone bye bye!
Didn't there used to be a badge that had a purple mushroom on with yellow spots on it?
No matter i am have to abide by the rules!
Remember kids don't take drugs, just smoke cannabis (it's better to vape if you can) ;) !
Only eat mushrooms with bacon and eggs!

Yup...:pass:...for me anything plant based meds...But...it was pointed out to me that because shrooms are still illegal then they endanger the Legal med users by having them on site.

Soooooo...I lose the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back