Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finished drying in my boxes and jarred roughly 34oz of bud but when do I take final weight?
Final weight is taken after the Live stoners group smoke out, we will make sure you go home with at least a couple of OZ, we are not greedy!:crying::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::crying:

:vibe::slap: :bighug::slap::vibe:
:cheers:@MikeyB420 @Eclectic Elle @Eyes on Fire :cheers:
:smoking:Thanks for the reps!!:smoking:
Here are a couple of pics of Trippy Gorilla Auto's [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG].
These girls hd been previously given a early pre-harvest so as to have some buds for a Birthday celebration.
Around 3oz (dry weight) was removed two weeks before the main harvest.
The vapor/smoke had an nice uplifting effect, I am hoping the couple of weeks longer for the rest of the crop will give a slightly heavier stone.
Everything is now trimmed and in the drying cab!
Here a couple of pics of [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] just prior to the final chop.
View attachment 960003
Trippy Gorilla auto [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] after taking some off the top 2 weeks ago.

View attachment 960004
Trippy Gorilla auto [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] after taking some off the top 2 weeks ago.

Even with a partial early harvest these girls still had plenty to offer.
In retrospect 4 plants in 18 liter pots was a tight squeeze, 3 x18 liter pots would be a better fit.
This grow was a bit experimental as I normally grow in 8.5 liter pots of which I can fit up to 6 pots in my grow space.
My grow space is 100cm x 60cm.
The lights I used were SANlight S4W's with Osram LED's and they are a fantastic light.
I won the lights on Facebook, so a big thanks to SANlight and lady luck!

Who's cross @arty zan .............?

Good morning @Mossy it's just after 8am here and I'll be traveling soon if the rain subsides.

Safe Journey...Fingers Crossed for you that the rain stops.... gawd..those pipe photos you had the other day had my tongue hanging out.....:drool:...I didn't dare ask the price...coz I knew I couldn't afford one....:biggrin:

I Do think they missed a trick...or tric...by not putting a little ball on the end of the Dragons spikes...and making them into trics....

Yup...:pass:...for me anything plant based meds...But...it was pointed out to me that because shrooms are still illegal then they endanger the Legal med users by having them on site.

Soooooo...I lose the argument.
Not to worry there are plenty of sites that deal with these "illegal" products but there is growing evidence that magic mushrooms are a fantastic medical resource for all sorts of psychological conditions and also for helping to break addictions.

Rules is rules and I am happy to keep to them.:headbang:

Not to worry there are plenty of sites that deal with these "illegal" products but there is growing evidence that magic mushrooms are a fantastic medical resource for all sorts of psychological conditions and also for helping to break addictions.

Rules is rules and I am happy to keep to them.:headbang:

Yeah...I've been reading the medical Advances myself...:headbang:...in 2 years we'll probably be calling it Wonder Drug...when the Scientists Discover it...:pass:..but then..I'm just a cynical old cow....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back