Status
Not open for further replies.
They have gone now that's weird .. :shrug:
The appearance and disappearance of badges. This is glitch in the system and it has been going on since the forum update a couple of years ago. Sometimes the screen shows you have you have badges which you have not been given because it is in fact showing someone elses badges!
It is weird but that's just the way things are!
currently the badges you have displayed are the 4;20 (live stoners) badge and the AFN seed (welcome to our home badges).
I have just given you a rep boost for your question and now you can ask @blue for a fat kitty rep badge for reaching 1000 rep points!:vibe:
Hanging out in Live Stoner is a good way of getting some exclusive badges for random fun days like Halloween or summer solstice party etc.
Putting in time and effort to make AFN a happy groovy helpful place to be can earn you some of the most coveted badges like "Your a Star" & "I've got the AFN Vibe".
If you put your cursor over people badges it will display what the badge is for!
Here is a link to the badge list https://www.autoflower.org/help/trophies

Seasons Greetings
Psilocybe.semilanceata.jpg

Tis the season of mellow fruitfulness
upload_2018-10-12_14-25-37.png

The appearance and disappearance of badges. This is glitch in the system and it has been going on since the forum update a couple of years ago. Sometimes the screen shows you have you have badges which you have not been given because it is in fact showing someone elses badges!
It is weird but that's just the way things are!
currently the badges you have displayed are the 4;20 (live stoners) badge and the AFN seed (welcome to our home badges).
I have just given you a rep boost for your question and now you can ask @blue for a fat kitty rep badge for reaching 1000 rep points!:vibe:
Hanging out in Live Stoner is a good way of getting some exclusive badges for random fun days like Halloween or summer solstice party etc.
Putting in time and effort to make AFN a happy groovy helpful place to be can earn you some of the most coveted badges like "Your a Star" & "I've got the AFN Vibe".
If you put your cursor over people badges it will display what the badge is for!
Here is a link to the badge list https://www.autoflower.org/help/trophies
Thank you so much for that info and for the rep points too bud :thumbsup:

I think they were your badges that were showing up , my first 2 badges were from a couple year back when I did my first and only grow , but now I'm back for good .

What do you say @blue can I get that fat kitty badge :thumbsup:

:vibe::slap: :bighug::slap::vibe:
:cheers:@MikeyB420 @Eclectic Elle @Eyes on Fire :cheers:
:smoking:Thanks for the reps!!:smoking:
Here are a couple of pics of Trippy Gorilla Auto's [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG].
These girls hd been previously given a early pre-harvest so as to have some buds for a Birthday celebration.
Around 3oz (dry weight) was removed two weeks before the main harvest.
The vapor/smoke had an nice uplifting effect, I am hoping the couple of weeks longer for the rest of the crop will give a slightly heavier stone.
Everything is now trimmed and in the drying cab!
Here a couple of pics of [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] just prior to the final chop.
DSCN4962.JPG

Trippy Gorilla auto [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] after taking some off the top 2 weeks ago.

DSCN4979.JPG

Trippy Gorilla auto [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] after taking some off the top 2 weeks ago.

Even with a partial early harvest these girls still had plenty to offer.
In retrospect 4 plants in 18 liter pots was a tight squeeze, 3 x18 liter pots would be a better fit.
This grow was a bit experimental as I normally grow in 8.5 liter pots of which I can fit up to 6 pots in my grow space.
My grow space is 100cm x 60cm.
The lights I used were SANlight S4W's with Osram LED's and they are a fantastic light.
I won the lights on Facebook, so a big thanks to SANlight and lady luck!

Last edited:
That's why I Thought it was him..all the rest of the staff can grip a pen....:shrug:
:crying:
Lets hope he is well and hope he comes back when he feels ready to!
I did try Skyping him but to no avail!:shrug:
Lets us remember how funny penguins can be...... here is a clip that has me in stitches everytime I see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back