Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lucky I was here when AFN was a Lot smaller....so I've sort of learned it as it grew...:biggrin:...but as I say..all day to day functions..just ask in here and Most of them will be able to Help...or Tag any of the staff.

:crying:

The first member of staff I see with a green crayon will be Grounded for 3 whole months....:crying:

My Bet was on the Penguin...but he has been MIA so long..it can't be...:shrug:
funny-toilet-wall-graffiti-2.jpg

I guess flippers got to be too difficult to do a rubix cube with, so he went looking for arms!
But someone obviously doesn't want penguins to do rubix cubes and as they have asked for no more arms deals with penguins!

Other news just in Bacon has now become available in some rest rooms!:rofl:
Funny_Toilet_Graffiti.jpg

Good morning, All. :smoking:

My Summer weather has finally come to an end. Extremely strange weather this year. Time to break out the thermals, blankets and tent warmers from here on out.

Please come back Summer!! :crying:

I wish, still sunny and well over 20°C here, still having to run fans to cool things enough to sleep.

Temps in my utility/grow room stable at 23°C, rh under 50%, Maria shown signs of cracking so, since I don't have new fabric pots yet, one of my 5l pots has been hit hard with a 5mm drill AND a multitool to the extent I can't believe it didn't break when I filled it ready to plant seed. Dirt nice and wet ready "acclimatising" to temperatures, seed might go in tonight or tomorrow.

And Pandora maturing nicely, trichomes building up and a lovely smell stating to come off.

So a bit happier, even sorted out my tools a bit to keep me occupied, now time to try and relax without my mind racing after yesterday.

Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back