Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and i remember watching a weed documentary were they dug a big hole in the ground, lined it with plastic andfilled it with 100litres of coco and some powder feed(not sure what though).
All the plants ended up about 10-12 foot tall and probs about the same diameter!! ✌

That's crazy... It was probably mykos lol

I wouldn't vouch for bio bizz, canna do a organic line which is great...
I've been using biobizz with good results so far and can consistently pull 2to3 zips outdoors but am looking for a way to get a quarter lbr

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Evening all! :pass:

I've been working the last couple days to make a frame for my Timber Grow Lights.I haven't done any type of precision measuring/drilling since my high school shop class 45 years ago! So it's been pretty slow going! I'm going to make a cross frame and I finally got both rails done! Now it's on to cutting out slots and using a rivet thingy for the first time! Hopefully, I'll get to the wiring part soon! :headbang:

IMG_20181011_171427.jpg

howdy stoners. I'm trying to make a choice here, help a brother out.

I got a sweet old 88 Chevy 1 ton Truck, I put a lot of parts on it, including a brand new crate motor and high performance gear. The tires alone cost over $1000... I have about 14k into the project including paint and parts. I need brakes, and I can't decide if I'm going to buy into the hype or not and buy expensive brake pads and rotors. I do use the truck to tow and haul stuff, so I'm leaning towards getting slotted drilled rotors and towing pads. None of this is neccesary, the truck would stop fine with cheaper parts, maybe half the cost.

What would you do? keep throwing money into this sweet antique (turned antique last year!) or just keep it on the road?

View attachment 959818 View attachment 959819

Sounds like you really love her!

What else could you do with the money?

Evening all! :pass:

I've been working the last couple days to make a frame for my Timber Grow Lights.I haven't done any type of precision measuring/drilling since my high school shop class 45 years ago! So it's been pretty slow going! I'm going to make a cross frame and I finally got both rails done! Now it's on to cutting out slots and using a rivet thingy for the first time! Hopefully, I'll get to the wiring part soon! :headbang:

View attachment 959867

Btw, I used the hacksaw to cut out a couple slots in 1 rail and afterwards it left about a 1/8 in. lip that needs to be filed down on both slots. So I attempted to file it down using a small, (un-bolted), vice to hold the rail. After about 20 minutes, (with my back hurting ever since I started this shit), it has taken quite a toll on my arthritic hands/fingers and the fact that the file didn't have a handle was making it worse! So I said fuk this shit, I'll take it back to the machine shop where I paid 5 bucks to have the 8 ft piece of aluminium cut in 4 pieces. I told them I was building a frame to hold some heating lamps to keep my chickens warm. I have no chickens! :crying:

Reminds me of the time I called the vet back in the 70s and told him I just got back from vacation and my neighbor got hurt and couldn't feed my hogs like he promised. Now all my hogs were running loose and I needed one of those guns to shoot knock out darts, (which I knew he didn't have). So he ask me how many hogs I got and I say 6, so he gives me a couple zips of animal tranquilizer to put in their feed. :nono: I did a lot of crazy shit in my younger days! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back