Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber beautiful nug you have there, with some lovely frost!
Fat and sassy? Is this your own strain?
I had a look for Fat and sassy but all I found was this.....
:crying: Looks like she has already been medicating!

:toke: :thanks: No arty it was a freebie GWK x Bubba Trouble from Magic. Fat and Sassy was the name I gave her she over took every space she was in until she made her way to the 44 x 44 x 9 closet

Ya, I like shiny stuff. who am I kidding trying to think I could save a few bucks and not get some new bling for my girl. Fancy rotors and powder coated calipers it is. Whats crazy is that doing this myself it's still cheaper than getting a stock replacement set at a mechanic.

Good morning stoners:pass:.
Has anyone tried growing in coco outdoors? Has anyone used biobizz in coco?
Oh, and i remember watching a weed documentary were they dug a big hole in the ground, lined it with plastic andfilled it with 100litres of coco and some powder feed(not sure what though).
All the plants ended up about 10-12 foot tall and probs about the same diameter!! ✌

I am obsessed with growing a quarter pound auto outdoors this season and thought coco could help me out. But i don't want to change nutes and growing medium at once, I am currently using biobizz

Good morning stoners:pass:.
Has anyone tried growing in coco outdoors? Has anyone used biobizz in coco?

Outdoors has enough nutrients.... If it can grow trees with apples. Plants always push there nutrients back into the soil. But adding manure is way better as bio bizz isn't fully organic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back