Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like great bud! Well grown man!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I germinated the seed into a drilled out hole in the root ball of a freshly harvested plant

Awesome....5oz well done man! What's your average weight in soil? Do you think coco outdoors improves your returns much?

Either or...average 3 plus...but have been yielding more as I have improved my root game....I like the control of coco.....Will see how harvest gold silica amendment either improves or diminishes from it...but I love the mix for retaining purposes as when hot days come....coco and felt pots dry quick

Either or...average 3 plus...but have been yielding more as I have improved my root game....I like the control of coco.....Will see how harvest gold silica amendment either improves or diminishes from it...but I love the mix for retaining purposes as when hot days come....coco and felt pots dry quick
What nutrients are you using in coco? Is that a 3gal pot? I'm using biobizz and a cheap potting mix with added blood and bone,perlite and composted horse and cow manure. I was using 3gal pots but am switching to 10gal. I'm currently pulling between 2-3ozs but am hoping that will improve as the sun gets more intensity in it, also running decent genetics this run should help my cause

What nutrients are you using in coco? Is that a 3gal pot? I'm using biobizz and a cheap potting mix with added blood and bone,perlite and composted horse and cow manure. I was using 3gal pots but am switching to 10gal. I'm currently pulling between 2-3ozs but am hoping that will improve as the sun gets more intensity in it, also running decent genetics this run should help my cause

There you go too...good genetics.....been saving my better ones for when I go indoors...running like the freebies and such....and friends breeding experiments.....that’s a 5 gallon which I use during summer for moisture retention...Black magic coco perlite mix with added perlite....that plant was ran on Remo nutrients....I run 3 in winter ...I go by the adage....a gallon for every foot it’s going to grow or how many months it will be alive...3-5 good...more than that is overkill and waste of nutes.....I feel

Mornin all.

Sunny day here again, Pandora's behaving, I still feel empty inside for some strange reason but that will pass. Don't tell the missus because I've already been looking at animal rescue places nearby, just to see what sort of choice there is because it is "too soon" just now, especially for older cat, but I think I know what a good Christmas present would be because, well, an odd number of cats is never a good thing.

Just hoping Maria cracks soon then I can get her started, even though I'm still waiting on my new pots, so now it's off to trim off any bad leaves on Pandora just to keep myself and my mind occupied then time to see if I can swap a good battery from one tablet wot won't start up into another with a bad battery which will start up just for the hell of it as, well, a spare tablet is never a bad thing.

Y'all have a good Friedday, ya hear

BTW...you have no staff cover this weekend on site...I've given them all the weekend off to get their Battle updates done...:bravo:

YAY [HASHTAG]#afnstaffteam[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

So....Play nicely..............:note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back