Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, my first harvest. Photo after removing the fan leaves prior to trimming. 71g wet. Lots of issues along the way that's for sure. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for more, however the quality looks pretty good (besides it not being that dense). Let's hope they just get better from here. I still have her sister about a week away from harvest and I suspect she will produce a bit more than this

20181002_214319.jpg

Here it is, my first harvest. Photo after removing the fan leaves prior to trimming. 71g wet. Lots of issues along the way that's for sure. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for more, however the quality looks pretty good (besides it not being that dense). Let's hope they just get better from here. I still have her sister about a week away from harvest and I suspect she will produce a bit more than this

View attachment 957003
Good stuff man!! You can't beat tokeing on a big fatty you grew yourself! Congrats on your first harvest

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

View attachment 957003

:slap:

Modest or monster, matters not.

1 thing for sure, it will be the most satisfying weed you will smoke.. until the next time!

:slap:

Modest or monster, matters not.

1 thing for sure, it will be the most satisfying weed you will smoke.. until the next time!

Yup...everyone remembers their First...........:smoker:........home grown......

Morning @fettled6 :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back