Status
Not open for further replies.
My greenhouse at its peak before rain disintegrated it. Harvested the autos on the right, but ended up trashing the much larger photo White Widows on the left. REALLY could use greenhouse recommendations or DIY plans to build one!!! Tore the whole damn greeny down today and dumped it.

20180922_150231.jpg

Hey everyone, quick question here if you don't mind.

Green light? Hit the brakes? Your thoughts are welcome, thanks
Looks ready to me dude, you said it yourself the trics are showing amber. When the fan leaves start looking that way I personally would chop because the sugar leaves will start shriveling up next and will make trimming a giant pain in the ass if you wait much longer. That is my experience anyway.

My greenhouse at its peak before rain disintegrated it. Harvested the autos on the right, but ended up trashing the much larger photo White Widows on the left. REALLY could use greenhouse recommendations or DIY plans to build one!!! Tore the whole damn greeny down today and dumped it.

View attachment 956984
No bueno..
Sorry that happened to you

No bueno..
Sorry that happened to you
It's really no sweat I had 4 mostly successful harvests this Summer between 12 plants and so much excess bud I gave most of it away. I've had far, FAR worse things happen to me the last couple years. Part of the reason I started growing. I'm just using the situation as motivation to build my next greenhouse asap!! :smoker1:

It's really no sweat I had 4 mostly successful harvests this Summer between 12 plants and so much excess bud I gave most of it away. I've had far, FAR worse things happen to me the last couple years. Part of the reason I started growing. I'm just using the situation as motivation to build my next greenhouse asap!! :smoker1:
Where in Cali r you from

You'll never go wrong with a proper metal-framed, glass or hard plastic paneled, greenhouse bolted down to a strong base instead of them soft sheety things which need constant fettling to keep in shape because they are so weak.

We're talking things strong enough to survive a Scottish year, where the only difference in the seasons is the temperature and angle from vertical of the rain, so spend a bit more money, lay a good concrete block base and get a decent strength aluminium framed glass/perspex "proper" greenhouse that will handle anything short of a hurricane.

Not going to recommend brands, you're something like 8 or nine hours behind me so I wouldn't know what's on sale there, but I'm sure there's other gardeners, and not just weed, who have greenhouses so pin their ears if you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back