Status
Not open for further replies.
What up stoner family

Morning @Dabber :bighug:..did I have you down as a Priority Place on one of the Battles for 1st Feb 2019....?

I'm sure it was you and @Equatorial that I had earmarked..can you let me know which vendor please...?

Morning @Dabber :bighug:..did I have you down as a Priority Place on one of the Battles for 1st Feb 2019....?

I'm sure it was you and @Equatorial that I had earmarked..can you let me know which vendor please...?
Yes Aunty you do if Im not mistaken it's short stuff

I confirm my ear being marked for this but not sure which vendor. Currently doing the highest CBD strain I've ever seen thus far. Would be fun to do a highest THC one next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I confirm my ear being marked for this but not sure which vendor. Currently doing the highest CBD strain I've ever seen thus far. Would be fun to do a highest THC one next!

I believe it is Short Stuff

Yes Aunty you do if Im not mistaken it's short stuff

Cheers @Dabber ..........I have your name down now..:headbang:

Must admit I don't have cross details yet @Equatorial ...but when I List...if there are any you want to Test remind me you are Priority on them...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back