Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey afn. Sorry sorry I've been away for awhile just had some personal issues and work issues but everything's okay now my plants are doing great I'll attach some pictures now hope everybody's okay and try to get on when I can still don't have a laptop. Got a 630 de cmh hooked up today. View attachment 956868 View attachment 956869

Glad you are back.........missed you........we thought maybe your ex had returned and finished the job! LOL!

Hey afn. Sorry sorry I've been away for awhile just had some personal issues and work issues but everything's okay now my plants are doing great I'll attach some pictures now hope everybody's okay and try to get on when I can still don't have a laptop. Got a 630 de cmh hooked up today. View attachment 956868 View attachment 956869

Glad to know you are still kick in' @chefdave :d5:

Now, quit messing around with work :crying: and get back to it!

But, really glad you are here and let's see some more Gurls in LED bikinis! :drool:

:gary:

Hey guys....wondering about optimal fan placement ....inside or outside the tent preferred?

Not sure about a preference but, I have mine inside like most I see on here. :goauto:

Good luck @Night Queen :smoking:

:gary::vibes:

Howdy folks.

I just finished my 9th consecutive 12 hour shifts with one 16 hour thrown in for good measure. Now I'm off for 5 and have the place all to myself for 2. Stocked up on munchies on my way home. Checked on my lady, pH 6.1. Temp a little high (81-F) so I kicked the exhaust up one. Just polished off some OG Kush and I'm really digging life this evening. Thought I'd pop my blissful self in to see how life's treating everyone.

How are my cannabis aficionados this fine evening?

Howdy folks.

I just finished my 9th consecutive 12 hour shifts with one 16 hour thrown in for good measure. Now I'm off for 5 and have the place all to myself for 2. Stocked up on munchies on my way home. Checked on my lady, pH 6.1. Temp a little high (81-F) so I kicked the exhaust up one. Just polished off some OG Kush and I'm really digging life this evening. Thought I'd pop my blissful self in to see how life's treating everyone.

How are my cannabis aficionados this fine evening?

all

Really good man, on guard duty till three, looks like yer gonna have a few days of chillin'

:pass:

Glad to see you're back, and that your ladies are coming along nicely!

:cheers:

Hey everyone, quick question here if you don't mind.

First grow and minutes away from my first harvest. I'm was just about to chop this one but am now having second thoughts and was hoping for a second opinion. In the last week this has really yellowed rapidly, as well the sheen on the trichomes have went from shiny to matte (if you know what I mean?) and are also showing some amber up close. The buds and bud leaves have also turned a strong purple in the last week or so from what was a medium green. Hairs are 90% dry and dark orange.

Her sister is still looking like she's still at least a week away, however she is a totally different size and shape so a very different pheno.

Green light? Hit the brakes? Your thoughts are welcome, thanks

Shorty Harvest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back