Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't use flushing solution for plants, its supposedly to clear salts from the medium. I doubt it does anymore than water does. They tested bud after a 2 week flush and the levels of nutrients in the buds did not drop to a significant level. Flushing accomplishes nothing and may even decrease the bud you may get, but more importantly, nothing is removed from the buds, which was the whole point to begin with.
And for a nutrient company to support the research and make the claim is impressive.

Basically plants keep a back up reserve off sugars and starch in the roots and stalks, aswell the plants carry’s it’s there own nutrients in substrate and tissue. There’s a thing called Plants temperature memory.

When winter approaches plants
and phosphates — for recycling. The nutrients are carried back from the leaves into the branches where they're deposited in the bark.

Plant hormones (first auxin, then ethylene) then trigger the leaves, which are now largely stripped of nutrients, to fall off the plant.

So loads are people are correct water alone does nothing as proven, but temperature differences can make a big difference.

So quick over view when temperatures drops plant start using up everything like glucose and starch, and all nutrients and pushed in to the substrate that I think is called excretion,

For example a product like flora Kleen will clean substrate from excess salt build ups, but flora Kleen also claims that it can help the plant too use all its sugars too it’s fruit. But doesn’t mention stripping the plant tissue from nutrients.verdict drop the temperatures significantly and flush the plant with plain water or even a flushing agent too help.

I bet there were loads of people shocked about this test. And fair play. It wold probably just starve the plant. So we have too send the plants signals through temperature.

Last edited:
Me? I started with 8 full sun plants +3 partial sun garden plants....still have to harvest 5 full sun plants(Fruity Chronic Juice, 11 roses, Think Fast, Blue widow and Bubba Island Kush) and 2 partial sun plants(Sweet Crystal Candy and Bomb Widowbomb)

Your advice was taken through one ear and it’s stuck with me, it’s buried within the heart. and if the strains treated ypu good bro, it should be perfect for me. So the Colorado cookies will land soon. I’ll tag ypu along... Ive got a bad boy dwc system set up lol, 600 watt air light supplanted with a 130 watt cob... temperature controlled reservoir,

I’ve got

I’ve strawberrry nuggets and double grape on yet, there part of a competition I’ll choose one,

I’m going too start dinafem haze, Bubba Kush and amnesia xxl which I already have,

I’m going too aput a order in for Colorado cookies,

Hey guys,

Potentially going to have to ditch a plant so gonna sink a bean anyway.

Currently got a purple haze going.

Have the choice of Dutch passion cbd compassion lime, jack herer or try another seed stockers bcn critical xxl (the one I currently have going has gone Hermie).

Haze is a good uplifter and I hear jack herer is too, so maybe not so much point growing two with the same high qualities. Been very intrigued about the high cbd strains, wife gets quite a lot of pain with her endometriosis so this could be a good one.

Any opinions on these strains?

Cheers!

Basically plants keep a back up reserve off sugars and starch in the roots and stalks, aswell the plants carry’s it’s there own nutrients in substrate and tissue. There’s a thing called Plants temperature memory.

When winter approaches plants
and phosphates — for recycling. The nutrients are carried back from the leaves into the branches where they're deposited in the bark.

Plant hormones (first auxin, then ethylene) then trigger the leaves, which are now largely stripped of nutrients, to fall off the plant.

So loads are people are correct water alone does nothing as proven, but temperature differences can make a big difference.

So quick over view when temperatures drops plant start using up everything like glucose and starch, and all nutrients and pushed in to the substrate that I think is called excretion,

For example a product like flora Kleen will clean substrate from excess salt build ups, but flora Kleen also claims that it can help the plant too use all its sugars too it’s fruit. But doesn’t mention stripping the plant tissue from nutrients.verdict drop the temperatures significantly and flush the plant with plain water or even a flushing agent too help.

I bet there were loads of people shocked about this test. And fair play. It wold probably just starve the plant. So we have too send the plants signals through temperature.

So, just to clarify, do you think that once the temperatures turn cold, that feeding the plant might be unneeded? Also, what about fluctuating temperatures?

So, just to clarify, do you think that once the temperatures turn cold, that feeding the plant might be unneeded? Also, what about fluctuating temperatures?

Aid the plant towards its final phase by not feeding and turning the cold temperature will help significantly.

We have too treat our plants like seasonally, s seedlings metabolism rate will go go slow i winter so it won’t emerge.

Fluctuating temperature is not good, you need too correct that. Also it’s crucial too control root temperature and me personally was only controlling air at one point.

It’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back