Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Potentially going to have to ditch a plant so gonna sink a bean anyway.

Currently got a purple haze going.

Have the choice of Dutch passion cbd compassion lime, jack herer or try another seed stockers bcn critical xxl (the one I currently have going has gone Hermie).

Haze is a good uplifter and I hear jack herer is too, so maybe not so much point growing two with the same high qualities. Been very intrigued about the high cbd strains, wife gets quite a lot of pain with her endometriosis so this could be a good one.

Any opinions on these strains?

Cheers!

I was on the same boat get Colorado cookies for a solid body stone too help with pain.

or the blueberry as the Thai will help too relive anxiety.

Cbd strains help mainly with anxiety patients and with people with low tolerance. Also too help seizures.

The cannboids and the thc help with pain, cbd might be also good for other numerous things like inhibiting cancerous cells or good for bones etc.

But they also say purple varieties have more antioxidant properties which can only be benefited from digestion. So the black berry is also a good choice.

You want a indica dominant cbd variety,,,

Aid the plant towards its final phase by not feeding and turning the cold temperature will help significantly.

We have too treat our plants like seasonally, s seedlings metabolism rate will go go slow i winter so it won’t emerge.

Fluctuating temperature is not good, you need too correct that. Also it’s crucial too control root temperature and me personally was only controlling air at one point.

It’

It's outdoors, and not being in the ground would keep cooler temperatures and hot temps up and down faster, so more fluctuating. I feed organically, so I think they just take what they need.

I was on the same boat get Colorado cookies for a solid body stone too help with pain.

or the blueberry as the Thai will help too relive anxiety.

Cbd strains help mainly with anxiety patients and with people with low tolerance. Also too help seizures.

The cannboids and the thc help with pain, cbd might be also good for other numerous things like inhibiting cancerous cells or good for bones etc.

But they also say purple varieties have more antioxidant properties which can only be benefited from digestion. So the black berry is also a good choice.

You want a indica dominant cbd variety,,,

Hey man, thanks for the info!

On a tight time scale if I do pop another bean. Can’t wait two weeks for another delivery unfortunately. Here in Australia it can be a bit of a waiting game.

Definitely leaning towards popping the compassion lime, like to try a cbd strain as I can’t say I’ve ever had any!

Thanks again

Shit, my Spiritwalker is drying out a bit to quickly!

Looks like a bit of work and early into the jars! Along with germing 4 new girls and taking down a plant!

And a garbage run! I often drop frozen bags of waste in Street bins. Have a backlog!

Damn, I'm in for a long night!

f6

So how does everyone who needs to be discreet dispose of their trimmings, stalks and root balls?

:pass:

Stalks chopped up, rootball, etc, and any waste gets bagged, bag being taped closed, then a second, tape sealed, bag, then in with the regular garbage because there would be a bit of a kerfuffle if I put that out as "green" waste here.

Teaser! :pighug:

Portal Ruby @ day 82 coming down!

IMG_20180930_174853.jpg

Mrs f6 taking care of the sun leaves while I break down SW for paper bags!

6s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back