Status
Not open for further replies.
we will get a smoke report though so all good :thumbsup:
evening C46:pass: lil spot of blood ? nice win Padawan1972 :pass:howdy Dudeski :pass:
cheers all :coffee:
003 (6).JPG

:pighug:

I really like these bottles. Gonna order a few more boxen.

These will be perfect for storing tinctures/extracts long term. Once I get an extra ounce of buds, those will be made into very strong tincture. 1ml dose enough to put anyone besides @archie gemmill into orbit.

its just with being an eejit i dont have many receptors for them thc's to connect with
View attachment 956006
they handy for allsorts Mike :thumbsup:
Could not agree more. I now have a dozen pint sized brown bottles that I was using for AN. I am dry-ingredient nutes from here on out. Greenleaf products in particular. I will use the now idle pint bottles for other stuff now.

Once I start getting consistently good yields, there will be a lot of tinctures/oils/butters in my future.

Looking into making some tea with AVB (which is weird even to me) come winter. The process sounds easy enough.

Now that I am free of a very long (and completely misunderstood by me) illness, I can get back to work on all kinds of things.

Cheers.

i look forward to seeing more stuff from you in the med/edibles section.interesting to see how different strains/tinctures vary.strenght/effects etc.
cant beat a good cuppa tea Mike :coffee:
I am working on getting circumstances to the point where I can do some real research. My goal is to isolate the goodies in a way so they can be used anywhere. The larger tent is my next investment, and that and some extra tanks/cobs will finally put me in a place where I can produce faster than I consume.

I do miss my tea. This place gets so hot it's hard to really enjoy a cuppa. As we progress into colder times here, I will soon return to my tea with cream and honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back