Status
Not open for further replies.
@Giant Flying Wombat ...as long as you are not breeding...you should be Fine..:headbang:

Never worry about that...:headbang:..all the [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] are Happy to Help. AFN's Interactive Auto Encyclopedia :watering:

Definitely not planning on breeding on my first run :) did find a couple more sacks, tiny but removed. Guess I’ll just have to be vigilant!

Thank you very much for the advice, appreciate the help you guys give!

you don't use flushing solution for plants, its supposedly to clear salts from the medium. I doubt it does anymore than water does. They tested bud after a 2 week flush and the levels of nutrients in the buds did not drop to a significant level. Flushing accomplishes nothing and may even decrease the bud you may get, but more importantly, nothing is removed from the buds, which was the whole point to begin with.
And for a nutrient company to support the research and make the claim is impressive.

They did just use just plain water. Maybe a flushing solution would of done a better job.

Just made a batch of tincture with the trim from my Cheese grow.

Wound up with 400ml of infused booze at the end. Boiling it down to 100ml now. Should be a month's worth of meds until the strawberry nuggets finishes.

IMG_20180929_110201~2.jpg

evening Mike :pass:in journal,taking pics ?
:pighug:
Didn't think of it at the time. Same procedure as the GG4, only with half the starting weight of herb.

Gonna be awhile to cook it down to 100ml, then I bottle it up in sealed 30ml amber dropper bottles. So glad I got those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back