Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Any thoughts on these?
My bcn is curling and haze is droopy with a bit of yellowing on new growth. More pics and details on my journal...

BCN
d23d5076e9e67044b363844a3f06e064.jpg

Haze
f91e902fded182923760d114d59d4a51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the taco'd leaves could be the light sensitivity but you posted they are 90cm/36" from the top which should be ok for the cob lighting.

BCN looks like light sensitivity, Haze's can be pissy about almost everything!

A bit of tacoing is fine as long as she doesn't get crispy!

f6
Have got the cobs at 90cm, thought that would be plenty. Definitely no crispyness, leaves are still soft n supple and seem healthy(ish). Bit of blotchiness in colour and quite pale though.

Haze has some rather yellow new growth coming through too.

Guess theres not a lot I can do. Raise the lights even more maybe and just continue the battle against climate

Have got the cobs at 90cm, thought that would be plenty. Definitely no crispyness, leaves are still soft n supple and seem healthy(ish). Bit of blotchiness in colour and quite pale though.

Haze has some rather yellow new growth coming through too.

Guess theres not a lot I can do. Raise the lights even more maybe and just continue the battle against climate

Due to my system design I see quite a few things happen that most growers don't consider as it's probably minor.

I pay close attention to both convection and evaporation within the environment. The plants themself will shape your temp/RH readings themself based on their folage and how much h20 and nute usage!

With a mixed strains grow but using the same routine can be hard to keep each strains happy!

I always aim for a sativa or 2 each grow but am wary of haze's as the 2 I have grown were pissy and other sativa Dom's have been ok but run on forever!

Lucky I have 2 running on point at the moment!

6!

Due to my system design I see quite a few things happen that most growers don't consider as it's probably minor.

I pay close attention to both convection and evaporation within the environment. The plants themself will shape your temp/RH readings themself based on their folage and how much h20 and nute usage!

With a mixed strains grow but using the same routine can be hard to keep each strains happy!

I always aim for a sativa or 2 each grow but am wary of haze's as the 2 I have grown were pissy and other sativa Dom's have been ok but run on forever!

Lucky I have 2 running on point at the moment!

6!

Can't say it was the greatest decision going mixed strain on my first grow!
Have reduced humidifier. Also have a new light inside so exhaust has been increased, sitting at 25c right now.
Put a piece of wood between concrete floor and tent so hopefully that helps with keeping steady temps.
Will just have to wait and see.
Thanks!

Can't say it was the greatest decision going mixed strain on my first grow!
Have reduced humidifier. Also have a new light inside so exhaust has been increased, sitting at 25c right now.
Put a piece of wood between concrete floor and tent so hopefully that helps with keeping steady temps.
Will just have to wait and see.
Thanks!

Nothing wrong with mixed strains, just needs a little bit more care and attention but that shoudn't be too much of an issue.

But that little bit of insulation under the tent should make a difference, and in the future you can always do a slab of wood/ply/MDF, then a slab of styrofoam, then another slap of wood/ply/MDF which will guarantee the insulation between tent and floor. Ideally, marine grade ply is better as it won't absorb moisture so much and reduce the risk of the thermal insulation effect being compromised as well as reducing the chance of fungus forming on the wood/ply/MDF, but that's an idea for the future once you see what the effect of your simple solution gets you.

You should have a bit more control now though, and that's the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back