Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Mossy and AFN 9/24/2018 I have to do that so I know what day it is!!! I have had a considerable loss of memory with this ailment but have started to work through it coming home to AFN by keeping up with you guys it appears we have gained and lost some people which I guess is normal !! I love seeing your plants makes me feel good .I got of to a running start this am and I'm feeling good For me it's a challenge to to dress myself without getting angry about a simple task like this weird ay . things we take for granted all of a sudden become complicated ??:rofl: I hope you all have a great day. I think I'm caught up here ?? I look forward to seeing some of during the day but realize your days are filled with day to day stuff . Cheers 9 bear:bighug:

my babies.

IMG_20180923_180122.jpg
IMG_20180923_180150.jpg
IMG_20180923_180142.jpg

Good Morning @Mossy and AFN 9/24/2018 I have to do that so I know what day it is!!! I have had a considerable loss of memory with this ailment but have started to work through it coming home to AFN by keeping up with you guys it appears we have gained and lost some people which I guess is normal !! I love seeing your plants makes me feel good .I got of to a running start this am and I'm feeling good For me it's a challenge to to dress myself without getting angry about a simple task like this weird ay . things we take for granted all of a sudden become complicated ??:rofl: I hope you all have a great day. I think I'm caught up here ?? I look forward to seeing some of during the day but realize your days are filled with day to day stuff . Cheers 9 bear:bighug:

@9bear :bighug:..sometimes I have to ask what Year it is...:coffee:...so I'd say that was reasonable.

Time might help some of your memory problems get better.

Imagine your collapse and treatment as a Shock to your body brain....give it time and good conditions to heal...and you'll get rid of some of the brain fog.

Who are you classing as Missing....?

@arty zan is a bit sporadic ATM

@epenguin is still MIA

@Jraven has returned from fishing..:d5:.. who else..?

I Feel your frustration with simple jobs made hard. Has it left you with spasticity or altered feeling in your limbs...?

Take Care and keep battling..:bighug:..we Need you here....:bighug:

I am waiting on my first bill since this grow started..

860w on 18/6 for 3 full months... And my city has the most expensive power in the world.

:face:

f6
This is one of the reasons I wanted to get COBs, because I was running a 600w HPS before and leccy prices have shot up so much in the last few years. I'm happy running 4 COBs in my 120 x 80 and a cheap blurple panel as supplement in flower. Usual consumption at full flower including extraction is about 250w 20/4 and 40w for the other 4 hours.
I building up to go watering the girls :coffee:

It's becoming a bit of a jig saw puzzle to get them back in once done ...:biggrin:View attachment 954303
But what a nice jigsaw puzzle to do! :bighug:

Ola!

For U.K. based peeps

I have been in contact with @Greenleaf Nutrients and was informed that they should have a U.K. based warehouse for shipping Megacrop by the end of November.

I had tried Just Grow in Birmingham as I had seen contact details for them on one of the forums, but when I called them they didn’t know what Megacrop was. Mind you with my thick Scottish accent they may have not understood me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cheers,

HH

Good Morning Stoners,
Glad to see you in good spirits 9Bear. I hoped you had taken the road trip. Do they send a visiting nurse up there? Physical Therapists? Supply transport to appointments? It's hard to be independent all your life, then have to cope with mundanes we took for granted.
I'm blatantly prying to find out, and make sure that you have full use of the system. If you are on your own it's important. Our system here is different than yours so I'm not going to claim to know beans. Just know I couldn't wipe my own arse for a while and they sent folks for that while wife worked.. If you need a navigator for that part of the health system, maybe someone here has gone through it. There are right ways and wrong ways I'm sure and you deserve the best. :pighug::pass:

Edit: An inroad to the system through a cannabis friendly portal would be advantageous.

Last edited:
I have been in contact with @Greenleaf Nutrients and was informed that they should have a U.K. based warehouse for shipping Megacrop by the end of November.
That's good news. Did you get any indication of whether they'll have their other products too such as Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back