Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good news. Did you get any indication of whether they'll have their other products too such as Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy?

No but I would expect they would store all the products they manufacture. Hopefully!!

Cheers,

HH

No but I would expect they would store all the products they manufacture. Hopefully!!

Cheers,

HH

0c168c4143b03a1498be2c7bc5bf7265.png

@9bear :bighug:..sometimes I have to ask what Year it is...:coffee:...so I'd say that was reasonable.

Time might help some of your memory problems get better.

Imagine your collapse and treatment as a Shock to your body brain....give it time and good conditions to heal...and you'll get rid of some of the brain fog.

Who are you classing as Missing....?

@arty zan is a bit sporadic ATM

@epenguin is still MIA

@Jraven has returned from fishing..:d5:.. who else..?

I Feel your frustration with simple jobs made hard. Has it left you with spasticity or altered feeling in your limbs...?

Take Care and keep battling..:bighug:..we Need you here....:bighug:
@9bear :bighug:..sometimes I have to ask what Year it is...:coffee:...so I'd say that was reasonable.

Time might help some of your memory problems get better.

Imagine your collapse and treatment as a Shock to your body brain....give it time and good conditions to heal...and you'll get rid of some of the brain fog.

Who are you classing as Missing....?

@arty zan is a bit sporadic ATM

@epenguin is still MIA

@Jraven has returned from fishing..:d5:.. who else..?

I Feel your frustration with simple jobs made hard. Has it left you with spasticity or altered feeling in your limbs...?

Take Care and keep battling..:bighug:..we Need you here....:bighug:

Nice to see some common sense prevail, but I can't blame the kindergarten for wanting to cover it's ass when the real issue lies with the imbeciles in DC.
It's about time... common sense came into play. DC is dirty and the only thing they understand is $$$$, corruption and nonsense. As long as people continue to vote for the same idiots we will be governed by same idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back