Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaw dropping stunning my friend!
This strain certainly needs to be grown outdoors with those cabbage leaves.

Thanks for sharing these beauties!

Peace
Those do look good. I see you're gear now available at the portal...I'm looking forward to trying some next season. I have a greenhouse now, getting better results in my lousy climate (southeast alaska)

Those do look good. I see you're gear now available at the portal...I'm looking forward to trying some next season. I have a greenhouse now, getting better results in my lousy climate (southeast alaska)
I have a lot of other gear that is not yet listed for fast finishing photos that would work for you up there. I will have to go take a look at your journal. Have not been there since just before you were done with you GH.

Peace

Go @bushmasterar15 and soon........a WBC count that high is never considered normal.......I'm surprised that your doc let it slide..........

In hospital and then a follow up to that? Says to me someone else has the lead on this one, unlike me where my own doc has the lead on my three monthly blood test to monitor blood sugar, cholesterol, WBC, liver and pancreas funtion, and other things because, well, just as well check everything at the same time. Means his doc will only act if someone else says something's gone wrong and is why I brought up my own WBC as it not only depends on the count but also the composition of that count.

In @Mike20132's case, the 30+k is seriously serious, but since bushy never gave a figure we don't know what his "off the charts" level is, but my circa 12k is "over the limit" but is cosidered "normal" for me.

If he's not getting feedback from those following up what his original problem was, then, yes, get to primary doc and ask for answers but otherwise we're back to stressing over things that may be best left alone as an elevated WBC is not always indicative of an actual problem, especially if the rest of the blood work comes in as "good"

Cool, I think the fast finishers will work. I'm not sure yet how the gh is going to perform with fall weather but so far it's looking good. We just started getting our normal awful weather so will be watching what I have...a couple Sweet fast versions and they've been doing fine but the weather has been exceptionally good til now @StickMan

Been in the Hospital Skellie fighting a form of brain cancer . I m home now after a month and and still waiting to go in for radiation treatment it's a bitch getting old but but what can you do it's life as we know it. Good to see your still around its good to hear from you again I'll be in and out to keep in touch cheers.:thumbsup:

It is great to hear from you and I hope you beat this, friend.

I have a lot of other gear that is not yet listed for fast finishing photos that would work for you up there. I will have to go take a look at your journal. Have not been there since just before you were done with you GH.

Peace
Fast finishing photos im very interested in, how fast do they finish outdoors in northern hemissphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back