Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the show they put on live at pompeii that is authentic old school floyd man what a show. You see David Gilmore revisited the stadium in 2016 wow what a show in High Definition he was just amazing as ever. I seen Pink Floyd in 1987 I started listening to them at ten years old when they brought out dark side of the moon. I will be a Pink Floyd fanatic.

Agreed!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day.....noticed you haven't been on much. Hopefully things are going okay for you friend!
Been in the Hospital Skellie fighting a form of brain cancer . I m home now after a month and and still waiting to go in for radiation treatment it's a bitch getting old but but what can you do it's life as we know it. Good to see your still around its good to hear from you again I'll be in and out to keep in touch cheers.:thumbsup:

Been in the Hospital Skellie fighting a form of brain cancer . I m home now after a month and and still waiting to go in for radiation treatment it's a bitch getting old but but what can you do it's life as we know it. Good to see your still around its good to hear from you again I'll be in and out to keep in touch cheers.:thumbsup:

We Love ya Pal. Missed you too. I'm thinking about you every morning because I miss your little proprietary type of Bullshit. Welcome back. I hope treatment goes down easy. That cancer treatment is a bitch.

May your nurses be HOT and your Drugs be strong.

Last edited:
P1010126-5.jpg

Good Morning @Mossy and AFN missed my appointment yesterday too bad so sad we'll try again when
i'm in a better mood. Today is a nice day here I think i'll get out and enjoy it. My patience is a little thin these days and it takes very little to make my temper fly ' i better get over this fast . Hope every one has a great day .:bighug:

Good Morning @Mossy and AFN missed my appointment yesterday too bad so sad we'll try again when
i'm in a better mood. Today is a nice day here I think i'll get out and enjoy it. My patience is a little thin these days and it takes very little to make my temper fly ' i better get over this fast . Hope every one has a great day .:bighug:

Enjoy your day @9bear ..let the sun hit your face, and the sights , smells and sounds of nature quiet your tempers. Have a good day!!!

Last edited:
Kannabia Swiss Dream Auto CBD
Portal Blackstone Haze Auto CBD
Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram Auto
Mephisto Purple Nuggets Auto

Won't be able to run the 860w CMH over summer so was going to get CoBs but time and money constraints will probably see me go 315w native CMH with an adapter so I can use my cooled hood.

Will also be running aircon so less light power but should go ok I hope!

All new nute line also so it will be a very different grow for me!

f6
Look forward to your grow. Are you going to do a journal?

Portal Blackstone Haze Auto CBD are a Healing Path Genetics creation.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back