Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a Scottish vein?
:crying:

38697982_2001582899862015_5984341537411039232_n.jpg

:peace:

MikeyB

Greetings *LS*

Been a busy Sunday morning watering plants ,,, culled a few males, but I kept one :biggrin:, just hope I can keep him going on the window sill till shoots his load :rofl:

Afternoon @hairyman :bighug:...if the ones you cut down were ready to pop...I would have just wrapped them in a few sheets of newspaper and stuck them somewhere to dry..they will dry out and pollen drop...Or...cut them down...stick in a glass of water like you would any flower...stand the glass on a sheet of newspaper..and catch all the pollen that drops...:headbang:

Afternoon @hairyman :bighug:...if the ones you cut down were ready to pop...I would have just wrapped them in a few sheets of newspaper and stuck them somewhere to dry..they will dry out and pollen drop...Or...cut them down...stick in a glass of water like you would any flower...stand the glass on a sheet of newspaper..and catch all the pollen that drops...:headbang:

Thanks for advice :bighug:

They were not ready to pop, I just chose him coz he showed sex first, had a nice smell and is similar to his sister's in size shape etc , I didn't like the look of the other males and I have a tent full of various strains g and only want a couple of his sisters hit up , if I can keep him going on the window sill i will pick the best two of his sisters and let them spend a day or two together give them a shower and return to tent ,,,that's my plan ,,, :biggrin:. I just beginning to do this,,, lots to learn ,,, any and all advice needed and welcome ,,,

My last and first attempt at making seeds ended up with lots of seeds that didn't germ ,, :shrug:

Thanks for advice :bighug:

They were not ready to pop, I just chose him coz he showed sex first, had a nice smell and is similar to his sister's in size shape etc , I didn't like the look of the other males and I have a tent full of various strains g and only want a couple of his sisters hit up , if I can keep him going on the window sill i will pick the best two of his sisters and let them spend a day or two together give them a shower and return to tent ,,,that's my plan ,,, :biggrin:. I just beginning to do this,,, lots to learn ,,, any and all advice needed and welcome ,,,

My last and first attempt at making seeds ended up with lots of seeds that didn't germ ,, :shrug:
I'm heading in that direction myself hairy, just dropped two reg seeds - never done regs before!

I'm heading in that direction myself hairy, just dropped two reg seeds - never done regs before!

Sweet,,, what are the regs ,,, I had 8 sugar baker a rebel cross of sweet cream mandorin x F86 turned out 5 nice looking girls and 3 males ,,, left with one male and going to choose two of girls for seeds , I got these in small pots,
I got another set of regs as well to go at next sister discipline :smoking:

Sweet,,, what are the regs ,,, I had 8 sugar baker a rebel cross of sweet cream mandorin x F86 turned out 5 nice looking girls and 3 males ,,, left with one male and going to choose two of girls for seeds , I got these in small pots,
I got another set of regs as well to go at next sister discipline :smoking:
Yeah I'm hoping to try @Rebel 's crosses at some point. Mine are Stone Dragons. I picked up reg seeds from the Portal a few months ago, and now's the time. I have their Portal mix as well but they need to get in line LOL.

Sometimes ya want a blunt. At least me. I am going with a honey berry I think. Going to do a 1 gram not 3 gram but not in the mood for a joint

Sometimes you feel like nuts, other times you don't! Enjoy that blunt!!

ust chose him coz he showed sex first, had a nice smell and is similar to his sister's in size shape etc , I didn't like the look of the other males

Well...I'd say that is a Good place to start....:headbang:...a Matching cross should bring stability....got my fingers crossed for you.

IMO..the Nose Knows..
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg
...if it smells Good to you...you are on the right track...

Yeah I'm hoping to try @Rebel 's crosses at some point. Mine are Stone Dragons. I picked up reg seeds from the Portal a few months ago, and now's the time. I have their Portal mix as well but they need to get in line LOL.

Good Luck @Eclectic Elle :headbang:

@Mike20132 now I'm going to have to go see my Dr again. Earlier this year when I spent a week in the hospital my white blood cell count was off the charts, I just had another follow up with my primary and when they did labs my white blood cell count is still off the charts. Guess I shouldn't just put it off anymore and call to go in to see him about this.

Go @bushmasterar15 and soon........a WBC count that high is never considered normal.......I'm surprised that your doc let it slide..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back