Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have another colleague with medical problems. Mike 20132 was hospitalized Thursday with a severe intestinal infection and abdominal pain. They are hitting it hard with antibiotics and hope to let him go home tomorrow if everything continues to improve. He said that he won't be on much for a while as he will be on bed rest 'til he totally throws off the cause of the infection.

I know he would appreciate a little good karma sent his way from his friends here. Thanks!!
Hey @hesgone13 I'll put @Mike20132 in my special book. Please give him my best if you're in touch with him!

That's what I meant about "proving" the supercheap panel works, and why what little hair I have is being pulled out regarding the minefield of buying a replacement. So that has me looking at SMD 7020 or 8520 strips as, in theory, they should give me more "lumens per watt" than the 5730 provided I can find the right number of led/metre then I'm looking at a potential 40% increase in light for little cost.

And another project.
And ... you're itching to have at another project, I can tell LOL. When I bought a branded blurple I went for a ViparSpectra because I was more convinced on their reliability. Sadly it wasn't quiet enough for me so I sent it back and now have a very cheap light which I only use once flowering is well underway. It's blurple but with no fans, uses max 25 watts I think, and goes in addition to my COBs.

Hey @hesgone13 I'll put @Mike20132 in my special book. Please give him my best if you're in touch with him!

And ... you're itching to have at another project, I can tell LOL. When I bought a branded blurple I went for a ViparSpectra because I was more convinced on their reliability. Sadly it wasn't quiet enough for me so I sent it back and now have a very cheap light which I only use once flowering is well underway. It's blurple but with no fans, uses max 25 watts I think, and goes in addition to my COBs.

Thanks, EE! I'll pass it on.............

Not a bad year for an organic garden although its raining I know the sun will be back happy Saturday friends .
20180921_101333.jpg
20180921_101623.jpg
20180919_114201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back