Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all stoners! Hope you all are doing well no matter when it is wherever you are!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have another colleague with medical problems. Mike 20132 was hospitalized Thursday with a severe intestinal infection and abdominal pain. They are hitting it hard with antibiotics and hope to let him go home tomorrow if everything continues to improve. He said that he won't be on much for a while as he will be on bed rest 'til he totally throws off the cause of the infection.

I know he would appreciate a little good karma sent his way from his friends here. Thanks!!
@Mike20132 some :vibes: and :karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: sent your way. Get to feeling better soon.

I'm having a crisis...
zOPHTnY.jpg

Honey berry or honey bourbon backwoods to go with my white crack for my 3 gram blunt. Maybe both :)
Thoughts

@Jraven - hey man...yeah we got pounded 2 days in a row with high wind and sheets of rain...made a mess of the garden and i had to spend both days repairing and supporting plant branches...now its clear and cold...got to 5C this morning. Hopefuly no more pounding storms for awhile!

@Jraven - hey man...yeah we got pounded 2 days in a row with high wind and sheets of rain...made a mess of the garden and i had to spend both days repairing and supporting plant branches...now its clear and cold...got to 5C this morning. Hopefuly no more pounding storms for awhile!
Oh heck, bet it'll be good to get them put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back