Status
Not open for further replies.
I have friends from Greenland that are well off
They take there sleds turbo them right up thousands and thousands are spent you should see there shop. They even made a special boat to get them across fiords when they are open to get to the mountains.

I have friends from Greenland that are well off
They take there sleds turbo them right up thousands and thousands are spent you should see there shop. They even made a special boat to get them across fiords when they are open to get to the mountains.
They got fjords in Greenland?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Here is what I ride it is 200 HP but only 500lbs. She is a trail monster
IMG_20180322_145707.jpg
that is me F.N.my new iron is ready to go clutched to the nine's ecu reflash ecu Russian made track my shocks are worth A LOT I get them rebuilt to my specs. I will get 30.000 miles easy out of this sled. I average 3000 to 6000 miles a year for most of my life. There is no other sport that has this fun factor Imo.

They got fjords in Greenland?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
From the pictures I have they do and that is what they call them I will try and dig them up and thank you for the correct spelling. During the peak of winter they are frozen and ride over them but as soon as the ice is gone they pull out this pontoon type rig that they built it holds all there sleds they get across to where there is tons of snow and rip all day long on hopped up sleds.

Here is what I ride it is 200 HP but only 500lbs. She is a trail monster
View attachment 953497 that is me F.N.my new iron is ready to go clutched to the nine's ecu reflash ecu Russian made track my shocks are worth A LOT I get them rebuilt to my specs. I will get 30.000 miles easy out of this sled. I average 3000 to 6000 miles a year for most of my life. There is no other sport that has this fun factor Imo.

Jumps on the back , lets go FN ,,, make me scream :rofl:

I have launched and held on but I got a touch of whiplash. It is a three cylinder 1200 cc four stroke motor it is a torque monster. I have it set up for 660 foot drag racing drag track. IAM naturally aspirated so I do not wait for the turbo to spool up IAM gone and win lol. But more important is it just the right amount for our twisty trail system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back