Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to you all.

I wrote a short post in the infirmary which has a lot of info in a small package. So for the benefit of all you fine readers and noobie growers out there; I am re-posting here: On pruning: The simple truth.

There are not very many reasons to prune. They include:

Making increased air flow through the canopy.
To reduce mold potential and improve light directly to bud sites.
Improve the beauty of the plant.
To be able to more easily monitor new vs. old symptoms.
If you are doing exotic training like de-foliation or mainline/scrog/lollipop.

And of course the main reason NOT to prune, is that you lose photosynthesis capability, and reduce the plants potential to some extent. When in recovery, I only remove dead/damage material.

Thank You For Time, This Has Been a High Team Public Service Announcment.

As you were.

Hello, all stoners! Hope you all are doing well no matter when it is wherever you are!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have another colleague with medical problems. Mike 20132 was hospitalized Thursday with a severe intestinal infection and abdominal pain. They are hitting it hard with antibiotics and hope to let him go home tomorrow if everything continues to improve. He said that he won't be on much for a while as he will be on bed rest 'til he totally throws off the cause of the infection.

I know he would appreciate a little good karma sent his way from his friends here. Thanks!!

Hello, all stoners! Hope you all are doing well no matter when it is wherever you are!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have another colleague with medical problems. Mike 20132 was hospitalized Thursday with a severe intestinal infection and abdominal pain. They are hitting it hard with antibiotics and hope to let him go home tomorrow if everything continues to improve. He said that he won't be on much for a while as he will be on bed rest 'til he totally throws off the cause of the infection.

I know he would appreciate a little good karma sent his way from his friends here. Thanks!!

[HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG] for you @Mike20132 :karmacloud: rest and let your body heal..............:cold:..we'll still be here when you feel better.

001 (22).JPG

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back