Status
Not open for further replies.
Bj can you spell nieve ? I cant.:pighug:they will gather everything. from all social media.

And I can ask you if you can spell "paranoia" as, like I stated, that is not what your own article says and, as I also stated, should they try such a stunt then there will be a mighty big shitstorm hitting.

And, as also stated, those who are so stupid as to boast about their activities on a medium which instantly identifies them deserve everything they get for displaying such terminal stupidity, as those who wish to know these things will already know them thanks to the idiots telling the world via "social media".

It ain't rocket science

it's been happening for years in other country's. most people know it, yet nothing has been done. if anything , it's worse.
Canada is not known to be a rioting society. :pass:

Good Morning@ Mossy & A F N Stoners Thanks to all that posted good wishes .my eye hand coordination sucks right now so it takes a little time for me to type messages and my spelling never was that good . I get to meet yet another Dr. this morning an Oncologist whom i presume will de reposable fo my chemo . We shall hear what he has to say ??? I hope every one has a great day And your plants are growing like weeds Pun intended :biggrin: :pighug:

Mine are doing just that :LOLStoned: sending :vibes: and the :vibe: your way my friend

And your plants are growing like weeds Pun intended :biggrin: :pighug:

Hope the appointment goes well Bear ,,,:bighug:

The tent is full of weeds ,, :biggrin:
DSCF1784.JPG

Good Morning@ Mossy & A F N Stoners Thanks to all that posted good wishes .my eye hand coordination sucks right now so it takes a little time for me to type messages and my spelling never was that good . I get to meet yet another Dr. this morning an Oncologist whom i presume will de reposable fo my chemo . We shall hear what he has to say ??? I hope every one has a great day And your plants are growing like weeds Pun intended :biggrin: :pighug:

Good Luck @9bear :bighug: [HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG] going with you.

@Dabber :bighug:@fettled6:bighug:get us some Music on..lets roll the summer out on a song...

Let's get Naked and Do the solstice..........:vibe:.. [HASHTAG]#nonips[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG] :hookah:

@9bear
So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Hope all goes well with your treatment and you kick its ass!
Also, Iam glad ..and pretty sure others are too that you didnt just fall off the face of the earth. Your presence here is always a delight. Glad you chose not to go into seclusion and let it get the best of you and just fade away. Keep us updated the best you can and if you are willing, your experience and methods of fighting this.
If I was asked what animal I would choose for a fight...damn right I got a Bear at my side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back