Status
Not open for further replies.
@thegavfrog I have skunks all around my place.. They just like to roam at night. God it's horrible when they spray . you can smell it 2 mile away.. For a few days. :face: I want a Duck bill platypus.. :cool1:

There's an obvious joke there about how the eggs taste terrible when fried up for breakfast, but I won't say it

Morning LS! :pass: Morning @Mossy :bighug:It's Friday! Hope everyone's well.

Hey live stoner folks, we're wrapping up our fishing season.
Hey @Jraven , has it been a good season? Great to see you back safe!

As I say, they're no use for my napper any more so there's no loss if they don't work. And if it works, then that's one hell of a product review that Phillips will get on BOL which will raise a few eyebrows.
Let me know if it works! I have a Wahl set that I use for intended purpose but if it works I don't mind picking up a second one.

Just won of these molds so guess I'm gonna try my hand as making some thai sticks.
View attachment 952967 View attachment 952968
OK so dumb non-stoner moment here... what's a thai stick?

Morning LS! :pass: Morning @Mossy :bighug:It's Friday! Hope everyone's well.

Morning @Eclectic Elle :pass:..sharing one...got me fingers crossed for you on the job......:cheers:

I'm glad you confirmed it is Friday.....:friday:...hubby gave me a strange look this morning when I said it was friday...

I was starting to wonder.

Hey @Jraven , has it been a good season? Great to see you back safe!

Amen....:headbang:

@thegavfrog I have skunks all around my place.. They just like to roam at night. God it's horrible when they spray . you can smell it 2 mile away.. For a few days. :face: I want a Duck bill platypus.. :cool1:

Morning @The Elvis :bighug:...we've been without a bathroom door for 3 weeks...after hearing all the sound effects and aromas that come out of there when hubby is on the netty...I'll swap you for the skunk...:headbang:

hope you win the light:cheers:

Sorry to double post, I’m thinking of buying one of your lights anyway Tina, I don’t know much about them so I’m sure you could help me with that, won’t have funds for 2 weeks so I’ll see how I go. Keep up the good work mate[emoji16]

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back