Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Elvis

I can get you a few platypus if you want mate just come on over, with your tenderness and your blue suede [emoji149] I just can’t help falling in love with you
5c7189a6bb8c054956cbe0aa19dfb0fb.jpg

Nuggets

Man...lemme tell you what. That damned tropical storm/hurricane screwed me on work. Gotta play catch up, Which means I'm busting my rear end, and working 60 hours this week.
...knew I Shoulda stuck to smaller jobs. Butttt nooooo... " Hi, I'm xxxxxxx, I'm a licensed and insured general contractor, And I noticed the paint on your 6500 square foot house is peeling and sagging a bit, Think I can take a look?" And then it leads to them handing me a big chunk of change and doing my job until I lose sunlight...

Sorry about the rant.
How's everyone doing today?

Canadians take notice!!! you are being lied to. the government is digging for dirt on you. to be used against you.https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...-for-cannabis-data/ar-AAAqdwp?ocid=spartandhp

Depends on what data they gather, don't it. According to what I read there, there's not going to be any "identifiable" data gathered as "32 year old bloke from Toronto" is hardly going to point the finger at you, but the second they have one single piece of info that CAN identify you, and it doesn't have to be a name, then that's when there should be a muckspreader/fan interface, aka a shitstorm of biblical proportion.

Mind you, when you think about it, anyone who posts their use, growing or dealing activities on the likes of Facebook, Twitter and so on does really deserve everything they get, but as we know people are stupid enough to not only hand their phone number to the likes of Facebook but also have it publicly posted so anyone can see it so, in reality, "Government" will likely have the necessary info on the terminally stupid anyway...

Good Morning@ Mossy & A F N Stoners Thanks to all that posted good wishes .my eye hand coordination sucks right now so it takes a little time for me to type messages and my spelling never was that good . I get to meet yet another Dr. this morning an Oncologist whom i presume will de reposable fo my chemo . We shall hear what he has to say ??? I hope every one has a great day And your plants are growing like weeds Pun intended :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back