Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been happening for years in other country's. most people know it, yet nothing has been done. if anything , it's worse.
Canada is not known to be a rioting society. :pass:

No, everyone knows about it yet STILL hand over all sorts of personal details, knowing they will be in the public domain, and don't think twice about it when doing so because "Twitterbook tells them to".

A classic example was after the 2011 riots and looting in London where the imbeciles posed for photos with what they stole, and were shocked when police turned up at their door, they couldn't understand why Plod figured out what they had been doing.

There's the real problem, but it's easier to blame "Social Media" and "Government Interference and Surveillance" when they reality is that Human Stupidity is the real problem.

You don't want the authorities to know what you do, don't make it easy for them by broadcasting your actions to the world. It's not difficult.

howdy peeps :pass:
420 oclock
002 (6).JPG

:pighug:

:pass:
Morning LS! :pass: Morning @Mossy :bighug:It's Friday! Hope everyone's well.

Hey @Jraven , has it been a good season? Great to see you back safe!

Let me know if it works! I have a Wahl set that I use for intended purpose but if it works I don't mind picking up a second one.

OK so dumb non-stoner moment here... what's a thai stick?

Yep safe maybe not totally sound lol. Little short on the earnings but it'll be ok:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back