Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon Mossy :pass:J:pass:Dabber :pass:folks :pass:

:pighug:

Evening @archie gemmill .....:bighug:...can you call into the staff room for your compulsory pee test please...?

Gotta make sure your THC levels are high enough to post on main forum.........:pass:....we've got a Solstice Party going on...

Bad season @Jraven ..?.......:bighug:..Sorry to hear that..

:d5: There is always a silver lining ..if you look hard enough.....:bravo:

It was interesting the number of fish was low so it seemed worse than it was...but the fish were big and beautiful (and valuable) so almost made up for it :toke:
Yep the good news is the nice canna stash:pass:

@Eclectic Elle ......sigh.................I Think hubby has a bit on the side.................:nono:.....I'm picking up the signs...sigh..cough....:smoker:

I walked out and saw this on the patio...............:yoinks:

IMG_5628.JPG

and he Knows I'll not flipping touch it....:crying::crying::crying:

It was interesting the number of fish was low so it seemed worse than it was...but the fish were big and beautiful (and valuable) so almost made up for it :toke:
Yep the good news is the nice canna stash:pass:

Great..that'll get you through a long cold winter.........:pass:

@Eclectic Elle ......sigh.................I Think hubby has a bit on the side.................:nono:.....I'm picking up the signs...sigh..cough....:smoker:

View attachment 953078

What is it ,,, a surf board :rofl:

Afternoon *LS*

:d5: Archie

What we dancing to @blue :biggrin:

Going schizo here. Thinking about biting the bullet and actually buying a grow light instead of making another panel, but since my budget will be severely limited choices are limited too.

So the minefield has been entered, looking on Fleabay, Amazon, AliE and so forth, and some of the price differences for what looks like the same model are shocking, never mind the lack of data on actual power draw and ridiculous notions like having to turn off the fitting every 5 hours to let it cool down and prolong life!

And, of course, living in Euroland means a US distributer is out the window as import duties have to be considered, so that leaves EU distribution where, frankly, profiteering is the order of the day for many. Unless I win the lottery tonight a QB will be over budget, and you don't want to know what the costs of strips would be. So that limits options further, even though only one or two plants will be the order of the day and diy is possible, but I know I can get better than my B.S. Johnson panels for around the same 140w of power draw each panel uses.

But it's sorting the wheat from the chaff, especially as warranties will go out the window as I carve sides out to improve cooling (a point I think I raised before about why so many lights burn out so quickly, they never get cleaned out and dust build up compromises cooling, so carving things open allows for more passive airflow and easier cleaning), that's the problem when wanting to keep around the €100 mark.

A pigging nightmare, my head's spinning, and people wonder why I like Valium...

View attachment 953078

Sensible man, I won't let a mere female iron my shirts and strides either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back