Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN Xoxo @Mossy

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Evening @DABaracuss :bighug:..I See you getting out a bit more lately...:headbang:

What is it ,,, a surf board :rofl:

Afternoon *LS*

:d5: Archie

What we dancing to @blue :biggrin:

Your guess is a good as mine @hairyman :bighug:...if hubby is to creased I just say never mind...they'll just think you are a tourist who doesn't know how to pack a suit case...:shrug:

Sensible man, I won't let a mere female iron my shirts and strides either

I Wish @Banjacked ....:headbang:..

He told me a while back he didn't need to do things like that...coz he was retired......:yoinks:...unfortunately he didn't retire from eating..drinking and making a mess...:doh:

Aggh @Dudeski ..I said don't flash the staff room stash in [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] or they will all be wanting one.......:smoker:...Looks Good..
what we Smoking...?

I wonder what he needed a long thin table for... are you putting any wallpaper up, or is he thinking of converting it to a bathroom door?

Oh now you have me Thinking..................:yeahthat:............I'm getting Desperate for a toilet door...the Grand kids think I'm learning to snorkel...but I find the goggles stop me eyes watering and the snorkel dissipates the smell................a Bit.........

snorkel.png

Seriously??? Thank god, another woman

Yeah...I keep Thinking..if he got another woman...it would get me a fortnight off...coz no one would keep him longer than 2 weeks....:blahblah:

BTW this weekend is an equinox not a solstice, just to be a smart arse...

Do we all still get Naked for an equinox.......?...........I just don't want to embarrass meself sitting here alone......

Yeah why not... I'm all for it!

TITS OOT FUH THUH LADS!!!!!

Ha' you been to Newcastle too @Eclectic Elle ...?....:crying:

Hobbsey has a [HASHTAG]#nonips[/HASHTAG] policy on [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] now since the last Naked Party.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back