Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah why not... I'm all for it!

TITS OOT FUH THUH LADS!!!!!

Someone mention boobies?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ha' you been to Newcastle too @Eclectic Elle ...?....:crying:

Hobbsey has a [HASHTAG]#nonips[/HASHTAG] policy on [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] now since the last Naked Party.....:crying:
I've read Viz more often than I've been to Newcastle, but yes - once - for a wedding. Safer for us to have the no nips policy but...

Maybe 6 sq ft, think two plants maximum
I'll pm you.

Someone mention boobies?

maxresdefault.jpg
Aww I love boobies! I mean... uh... :shrug::oops1: :crying::cheers:

I've read Viz more often than I've been to Newcastle, but yes - once - for a wedding. Safer for us to have the no nips policy but..

:crying: I suppose that Counts.......I once got stuck with one of the owners of Viz for an hour....that seemed like an eternity.....:blahblah:..one of the boringest people I have ever met....:coffee:...

Definitely [HASHTAG]#nonips[/HASHTAG] ...he is around...and he has had Dabs.................:vibe:..walls have ears....

[HASHTAG]#boobies[/HASHTAG] :crying:

IMG_1855.JPG
Ok, so after a really rough week for our family losing my father in law, and then huge trouble with both a new light meter that was crap, and then "top of the line" coco and perlite mix that doesn't need flushing, ended up having something like a 9.0ph and EC around 1.2 on the first flush and even .5 after three big flushes.

Anyway, back in the game. Here is the family, some old, some young:friday:

Sorry the photo is off again, I can never remember how to hold the damn iPad.:paleo:

No chemo for me , radiation is the game less . side effects .there going too light me up like a christmas tree . But I do ,nt do christmas parties because I don,t have lamp shade and I don't drink anymore :rofl: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back