Status
Not open for further replies.
I been reading up bear ,, focussed radiation seems the prefered option, but still take aunties advice :thumbsup:. All ways more than one way to skin a rabbit :thumbsup:

Costs 1$ to prove me wrong...:headbang:..but I Know I'm Not...

Professor Gillies McKenna, director of the UK-MRC Gray Institute for Radiation Oncology & Biology, said: “We are very excited to have uncovered this brand new approach to cancer treatment where the drugs prime the cancer cells for radiotherapy. You might expect that by increasing an oxygen supply to tumor cells you would help them grow. But actually by oxygenating the cell with a better blood supply we enable radiotherapy and chemotherapy to do a better job of killing them.” The research was published in the journal Cancer Today and again we see that oxygen therapy increases one’s chances of winning the war on cancer.

Many studies have measured the link between oxygen partial pressure in cells (or expression of hypoxia inducible factors, their concentrations) and appearance, growth and metastasis of tumors.[4],[5],[6] They found that low cell oxygen controls all these factors, including survival of patients.

Our body’s pH will control the activity of every metabolic function happening in our body. pH is behind the body’s electrical system and intracellular activity as well as the way our bodies utilize enzymes, minerals, and vitamins.

Lowly baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) acts much like a bunker buster bomb—it blasts cancer with shock waves of oxygen and CO2 thereby increasing cell voltage and raising pH into the alkaline range without harming the host.

1$ for a cancer bunker buster bomb..that is what I want on My Side....:headbang:

Costs 1$ to prove me wrong...:headbang:..but I Know I'm Not...

Professor Gillies McKenna, director of the UK-MRC Gray Institute for Radiation Oncology & Biology, said: “We are very excited to have uncovered this brand new approach to cancer treatment where the drugs prime the cancer cells for radiotherapy. You might expect that by increasing an oxygen supply to tumor cells you would help them grow. But actually by oxygenating the cell with a better blood supply we enable radiotherapy and chemotherapy to do a better job of killing them.” The research was published in the journal Cancer Today and again we see that oxygen therapy increases one’s chances of winning the war on cancer.

Many studies have measured the link between oxygen partial pressure in cells (or expression of hypoxia inducible factors, their concentrations) and appearance, growth and metastasis of tumors.[4],[5],[6] They found that low cell oxygen controls all these factors, including survival of patients.

Our body’s pH will control the activity of every metabolic function happening in our body. pH is behind the body’s electrical system and intracellular activity as well as the way our bodies utilize enzymes, minerals, and vitamins.

Lowly baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) acts much like a bunker buster bomb—it blasts cancer with shock waves of oxygen and CO2 thereby increasing cell voltage and raising pH into the alkaline range without harming the host.

1$ for a cancer bunker buster bomb..that is what I want on My Side....:headbang:

I am on your side :bighug: 100%

I thought that emoji was"I am having a hot flush :blahblah:
LOL I can see how... almost a shame it isn't!

You can beat this, and beat it so hard it will never know what hit it. Don't ever let the bastard get you down, for the second you do is the second something with good survival rates wins.
:yeahthat: and I couldn't have put it better myself.

Have a lovely evening everyone, I'm having an early night - if I don't go to bed now I'll have to use the fan heater because I'm chilly. Currently 12C outside brrrrrr!

Much love :bighug:

LOL I can see how... almost a shame it isn't!

:yeahthat: and I couldn't have put it better myself.

Have a lovely evening everyone, I'm having an early night - if I don't go to bed now I'll have to use the fan heater because I'm chilly. Currently 12C outside brrrrrr!

Much love :bighug:

Sweet dreams Elle :pighug:

:sleeping::snooze::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back