Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t just offer advice I act upon it myself I’ve just ordered.... fuck seeds are expensive.

Attachments

• BC061971-3FE5-45AB-9529-6BBAB20D7296.png
    BC061971-3FE5-45AB-9529-6BBAB20D7296.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 28
Fettle this auto haze man it’s good..... proper taste no initiation man propa bang for the money.

Ever grown some autos that don’t taste of anything lol....

One strain that really I really liked was daiquiri lime cbd from dp.... was really claiming, gassy orangey taste. Lovely for the morning, would warm me up after a coffee.

I did a super lemon Haze, was a pissed off plant and not as flavored as I would have hoped.

Have a Blackstone CBD Haze to grow next time. Although they appeal to me I have avoided the haze's as they are often reported as difficult grows.

Wild Thai Ryder was an exceptional sativa Dom I grew in leu of

I have 2 sati Dom's from the portal getting ready for cut! :woohoo:

Standing in front right now being assaulted by dank!

f6

All good man, just have to put a few steps between myself and embedding my fist into someone's face because that image is seared in my brain at the moment. And trust me, I would be in jail.

Anyhoo. Tunes are helping

f6

Even in this backwards country where I live, police would do a little "reconstruction" of events as they had them explained to them and would not lift me under such circumstances.

How do I know that? A couple of years back some scrotes decided to break into a high end optician's place, where the owner lived upstairs. What they didn't know was that he was a legal firearms owner, and he used his firearm, wounding both. Police went over the sequence of events, told the home/business owner he did the right thing and was within his rights to do so, and that was the end of it.

You were in a position where an imbecile made you feel threatened, the same would apply had you bounced his head off the ATM and then clocked him again to ensure the immediate threat was eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back