Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's over now so smoooke!! Yea bro thats not ok to be close to you wile you are doing your business at the atm. I stand about 10 feet away from a person at the atm until it's my turn. I'm 6 foot 5 243 lbs.. :cheers:

I find a loud "Effing BACK OFF" whilst holding a crutch so it can be used in a similar way to a night stick has the desired effect on those who need a dose of manners beaten into them. And I'm just of average height an build, but with hair chopped down to under a quarter inch (it falls out too quick to grow longer) and a beard that hasn't been trimmed for 5 years it does tend to make people think twice.

Pretty sure it was legit, the guy just didn't identify himself properly and the time of evening. It all didn't make sense.. then got in my personal space.

I'm not in the business of punching anyone's lights out but when he did that I went into full fight/flight mode.

Subsequently im in the middle of an anxiety attack ffs :face:

Thankfully I'm aware of it and working through it, shit can go pear shaped real fast if I don't realise i've been triggered!

All good I guess

f6

Waits until the money's coming out and then sticks his head in and says he wasn't looking at your pin? That's as legit as a 10-bob note, you should have clocked him into the middle of next month.

Haven't found a way, CBT helps.

Haven't had access to home grown meds for a while and don't trust bag weed to make medicine with so will be trying some preparations when I pull my grow.

Next grow will have 2 slots filled by CBD strains so I can experiment with ratios.

Pharma meds fucked me up really bad, and they were only mild.

Biggest thing with me is realizing it's going on. If I don't then bad shit happens.

I'm a creature of habit, anything breaks my routine and or inner balance I loose the plot haha.

Not fully understood but probably PTSD

:shrug:

f6

Could be PTSD, could be a mild form of autism, could be both but damn near impossible to diagnose when pharmas may have had an effect.

Waits until the money's coming out and then sticks his head in and says he wasn't looking at your pin? That's as legit as a 10-bob note, you should have clocked him into the middle of next month.

That's why I'm in the middle of an anxiety attack.

He unzipped his hoody when I said why haven't you stated your purpose and shown some ID or something.

If I belted him I'd be in jail..

Cross with him but also cross with myself.

f6

Grrr... Hotmail, or whatever they decide to call themselves this week, have decided to completely change their web layout for no rational reason and they won't let you change back to the old, familiar, style which was perfectly functional so now time has to be wasted changing settings for no reason other than some idiot decided I MUST want what they think is best for me.

Tossers

That's why I'm in the middle of an anxiety attack.

He unzipped his hoody when I said why haven't you stated your purpose and shown some ID or something.

If I belted him I'd be in jail..

Cross with him but also cross with myself.

f6

No, you wouldn't be in jail, not with him acting the way he did as his actions would have led you to justifiably think he was trying to steal your cash and that's a reasonable excuse for self-defence since he had neither the sense, intelligence or ability to identify himself in the first case.

And given most ATM's are fitted with cameras now, he would not be able to deny his actions, you would have been within your rights to clock him for being such a self-centred arrogant prick.

Especially, as I say, the tech's do their work at the back of the ATM, and if he wanted to listen to anything he would have been perfectly capable of using either his own bank card or a "test" card.

Haven't found a way, CBT helps.

Haven't had access to home grown meds for a while and don't trust bag weed to make medicine with so will be trying some preparations when I pull my grow.

Next grow will have 2 slots filled by CBD strains so I can experiment with ratios.

Pharma meds fucked me up really bad, and they were only mild.

Biggest thing with me is realizing it's going on. If I don't then bad shit happens.

I'm a creature of habit, anything breaks my routine and or inner balance I loose the plot haha.

Not fully understood but probably PTSD

:shrug:

f6

Yes ptsd and lack of sleep can trigger it off. The high doesn’t help with the panics either.

Try getting some proponanol it’s eauivelnt too a benzo without the addiction

Cbd strains are really nice man, the high repairs the bones aswell, really good if your training. But also grow a heavy indica like Bubba Kush for night time lol. Ypu will sleep like baby. Also Bubba Kush has 0.5 percent cbd not a lot but still makes a differnace with its natural potent sleepy side. It will also knock pain out the window.

What’s helped me a lot is training up in muh Thai. You can actually control a panic attack by just saying NO NOT this fucking time, hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back