Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting to get the odd amber one.

Nuggets
I have been letting mine get to about 25% amber, but if she's all cloudy you can chop her. Just depends on the high you are after, the more amber the more couch lock

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I know you've been waiting to chop this. Lots of orange hairs now looks like it finished up quite nicely. Just by looking at the pics think your good now. Are you able to see if the trichs are all cloudy and have some amber?

Yes all milky with little tops on them and the odd amber trice the last 4 days I noticed the smell change a bit, it’s sticky enough for what it is. Good to hear you @bushmasterar15

Nuggets

I have been letting mine get to about 25% amber, but if she's all cloudy you can chop her. Just depends on the high you are after, the more amber the more couch lock

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah well it is an indica dominant strain, I’ve had a few little tries of it and I really like the stone, it should be a little couch locky anyway, I gave my mate some and I stopped in to see him on the way home, he said he fell asleep standing up, so should be ok????

Nuggets

f8a106cb8a405e71f2a1382fc4597415.jpg
need to find it first

Nuggets

Yes all milky with little tops on them and the odd amber trice the last 4 days I noticed the smell change a bit, it’s sticky enough for what it is. Good to hear you @bushmasterar15

Nuggets
Well looks like you can get to chopping, drying, cure this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back