Status
Not open for further replies.
The shop here actually has a bunch of open grows in the window, kale, spinach, etc, even a pond with fish and all the gizmos pump gizmos!
Here in the ACT they’ve decriminalised growing two plants in soil, still illegal, but just a slap on the wrist pretty much. Stupid thing is having over 50grms and your in serious trouble. Those two things just don’t make sense. 25gm plant... that’a a sad little plant. Never mind 3gms!! That’s astonishing.
Fortunate that I can grow though without feeling the paranoia of a record, especially as I’m foreign. Don’t want to get deported for growing herbs!!

Here they haven't actually "decriminalised" anything, they've just declared one plant or 3g is "the lowest priority" for prosecution, effectively decriminalising without having the moonhowlers wailing on about allowing the country to turn into a land of junkies, but growing that single plant is still completely illegal.

Same as with CBD, there's absolutely no psychoactive effects but it's still completely illegal here because that's an extract from a type of cannabis so is against a law dating back to 1921. That, alone, tells you the insanity here

Anybody use one of these or similar?? Thinking of trying one out in a my tent which is in the loft..

Screenshot_20180918-103436.jpg
Screenshot_20180918-103640.jpg

Inkbird would do my little oil rad and extractor or SMS for just the extractor with oil rad on constantly.. oil rad has its own thermostat anyway.

Need to revise my set up after my first ever attack of bud rot!!

Any help much appreciated folks.

Anybody use one of these or similar?? Thinking of trying one out in a my tent which is in the loft..

View attachment 951836 View attachment 951838

Inkbird would do my little oil rad and extractor or SMS for just the extractor with oil rad on constantly.. oil rad has its own thermostat anyway.

Need to revise my set up after my first ever attack of bud rot!!

Any help much appreciated folks.

If the rad has it's own stat then you're wasting money with the extra thermostat control, but the fan controller MIGHT be of use if it works as a humidistat, so as humidity rises the fan fires up.

Be aware that some fans do not like speed controllers though, especially if they're the type of controller which drops the voltage as that means that sometimes the fan won't fire up at all due to undervoltage.

A cheaper solution might be my one, a fan/heater down low that can blow cold or add heat via a thermostat and then a cheap 2-speed "desktop" fan up high blowing across the plants, making sure that the air is circulated constantly. Think I paid less for both than your fan controller would cost.

True, but I am in Scotland, if I win ille pass to an American friend , the more its supported the greater chance the sponsor's will extend its reach ,, and its a practice of the concept for future giveaways:thumbsup:

But I don't have US friends who grow, so it becomes a problem.

Maybe we could "encourage" a "European" giveaway from some of the sponsors, even the likes of seeds, then all of the various sponsors can get their foot in the door and generate more publicity and interest in their stuff.

I mean, we're an international community, and with the competition out there then the benefits could be substantial once you extend beyond the US. Has to be worth looking at, especially as everyone likes freebies but some may be discouraged from considering even looking at such "raffles" if they feel like they're being left out just because they live elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back