Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Mephisto genetics post about the Illuminauto freebies?

Cheers,

HH

But I don't have US friends who grow, so it becomes a problem.

Maybe we could "encourage" a "European" giveaway from some of the sponsors, even the likes of seeds, then all of the various sponsors can get their foot in the door and generate more publicity and interest in their stuff.

I mean, we're an international community, and with the competition out there then the benefits could be substantial once you extend beyond the US. Has to be worth looking at, especially as everyone likes freebies but some may be discouraged from considering even looking at such "raffles" if they feel like they're being left out just because they live elsewhere.

Good points , I believe the points you raised are allready being looked at by the people in high places :d5:

Anybody use one of these or similar?? Thinking of trying one out in a my tent which is in the loft..

View attachment 951836 View attachment 951838

Inkbird would do my little oil rad and extractor or SMS for just the extractor with oil rad on constantly.. oil rad has its own thermostat anyway.

Need to revise my set up after my first ever attack of bud rot!!

Any help much appreciated folks.

both good bits of kit for the cash, I have both in my loft... couldn't live with out my inkbird, all my spaces have one. Solid equipment.

Good points , I believe the points you raised are allready being looked at by the people in high places :d5:

I hope so, as although winning would be nice the chance to participate and have some fun in the process is always going to be a plus, especially if it means it encourages others to join the forum and either get some priceless knowledge or pass on the same.

Nothing to lose and much to gain, you could say

images.png

I have been to several ceremonies of various types, I'm not going to really go into detail here. These things are very personal. The meanings of which would be lost to most any way. When dealing with Spirit, one interprets things based on very individual filters. We could both share an identical vision and come away with separate meanings from it.

Absolutely mate. I wouldn’t share what I experienced. Although you’d be surprised about the meaning of what I was shown yesterday! It was very obvious and needed no analysis. Amazing.

both good bits of kit for the cash, I have both in my loft... couldn't live with out my inkbird, all my spaces have one. Solid equipment.

Brilliant M8 thanks for the help :d5: I'm gonna give the inkbird a shot. It's a heater and extractor controller yea?? So I can stick oil rad in and extract fan.. that's the plan yea??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back