Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear your paleness with pride, or you too can end up like this

o-FAKE-TAN-570.jpg

With me it's still experimenting regarding the spectrums until I find what's "right" for me, and cheap LED strip does the job for that instead of spending "real money" on a proper DIY build which might not get the results I desire.

I know it's not the best or most efficient, but when I see how many tent kits are on sale here as people have tied up ridiculous sums of money and haven't gotten the results immediately, for we all make mistakes at the start, it made sense to me to go cheap instead of tying up a couple of months of food in something that would produce nothing, which is what I suspect is the reason why the second hand sites here have so many complete setups for sale at near to new prices.

And my notion of showing noobs that they don't have to spend a fortune to get something smokeable is, in my mind, a noble one as we want to encourage people to grow rather than face all sorts of risks buying christ knows what at street prices or even getting dodgy, overdried and stale, weed from coffee shops as that's also very much a hit and miss regarding quality irrespective of how "respectable" the coffee shop is.

Here's some led usage info for newbies. I bought a discount led. It was discontinued & sold for 50% off. So that is the only reason I jumped in on the Autoflower grow.

My electric Bill is on a budget where they figure what you usually use and even the payments out over a 12 month period. My bill was $85 per month.

After 2 months of use at 24 hours on they sent my Bill and it had estimated use compared to my neighbors and my usage was 120% more then my neighbors. Holy shit! They might be coming to see why I use that much! Cut back 19/5 light schedule , but then reduced it to shutting them off when I go to bed and back on when I get up which is usually about 6 or 7 hours.

My budget went from $85 a month to $115 per month. AFFORDABLE IN MY BOOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back