Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Banjacked :smoking:

That is some very valuable info! :thumbsup:

One tries to help, it's no different to filling a soda bottle and putting it in front of a fan to keep you cool in the summer, and no different to the "hack" posted *ahem* pages back about half filling a bottle with water and freezing it so you top that up and have chilled water whenever you wish.

Sometimes cheap and simple is the best, and being a Scot that means I'm tighter than a camel's arse in a sandstorm so I like "cheap"

Brother @Banjacked i understand totally!

I too am disabled and on a fixed income. Not easy in today's World!

Anything I can do to save a dime is interesting too me. A dime saved is a dime earned!!!

Talk about beer... here in the States we are having an explosion of brewers. About 3 new every week.

Brother @Banjacked i understand totally!

I too am disabled and on a fixed income. Not easy in today's World!

Anything I can do to save a dime is interesting too me. A dime saved is a dime earned!!!

Talk about beer... here in the States we are having an explosion of brewers. About 3 new every week.

When I talk about the number of different beers, that doesn't actually include the "microbreweries" and "artisanal" stuff, so the numbers are higher.

It's little wonder DUI is, effectively, a national sport over here

One tries to help, it's no different to filling a soda bottle and putting it in front of a fan to keep you cool in the summer, and no different to the "hack" posted *ahem* pages back about half filling a bottle with water and freezing it so you top that up and have chilled water whenever you wish.

Sometimes cheap and simple is the best, and being a Scot that means I'm tighter than a camel's arse in a sandstorm so I like "cheap"

Amen! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now wondering if my Welsh lineage makes me as tight assed as a Bomb Tech?

When I talk about the number of different beers, that doesn't actually include the "microbreweries
" and "artisanal" stuff, so the numbers are higher.

It's little wonder DUI is, effectively, a national sport over here

LMAO now I know why my Australian friend moved to Belguim

It's not "Health and Safety" or Amazon UK would not be selling them, this is purely a Federal Government diktat aimed at anything which MIGHT be used in the production of marijuana products
Then it would be a matter of public record. It would also likely be in the news. The government ordering a company like Amazon to stop selling things would absolutely get out.

Multinational companies often maintain a subset of company policies specific to the countries they are operating in. I think it's more likely that some lawyer at Amazon US decided it was a liability to sell them here based on our laws. The laws elsewhere may not present the same liability.

I don't know any more than anyone else, but that seems a lot more likely than some DC bureaucrat calling Bezos on the phone and telling him to stop selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back