Status
Not open for further replies.
You're lucky, I gave Casper the Friendly Ghost an identity crisis!

My mother parents were Irish and were so pale they looked grey...:coffee:..I got a redheads skin off my Mother..if the freckles ever join up I'll get a good tan.

Feel for you man, but professional services often flawed. I hope your level of care improves man, I've had to doctor shop.. not for drugs, but for someone to listen. Very sad and my health suffered.

f6

It was just this jackass took his frustrations out on a patient, and when you're looking at someone with mental health problems then that's seriously unacceptable.

But the matter's closed now, she doesn't go to him again and we'll find someone who can actually do their job properly like her previous shrink, who she only stopped seeing because he had a stroke and couldn't manage to do the job any longer.

This is Belgium, not the UK, there are options.

My mother parents were Irish and were so pale they looked grey...:coffee:..I got a redheads skin off my Mother..if the freckles ever join up I'll get a good tan.

Think my best one was going on vacation to Belarus in January 2005 (hey, she was cute) and coming back with sunburn. -15°C at midday and I still got fried.

The problem is they don't make sunblock in "Polyfilla" strength

Think my best one was going on vacation to Belarus in January 2005 (hey, she was cute) and coming back with sunburn. -15°C at midday and I still got fried.

The problem is they don't make sunblock in "Polyfilla" strength

:crying: have you tried the childrens total sunblock...?..

images-8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back