Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ready for dinner yet.....?........the steak was on Special today.........:chef:........medium rare...

IMG_3875.JPG

I Hope no one is sitting with the munchies..:coffee:...Ooops..wrong forum.........:crying:..you All are..

Anyone ready for dinner yet.....?........the steak was on Special today.........:chef:........medium rare...

View attachment 881946

I Hope no one is sitting with the munchies..:coffee:...Ooops..wrong forum.........:crying:..you All are..
live stoners always have the munchies!
ooo, good looking meat
enjoy M!

upload_2018-3-24_20-53-37.png

I've got just over 12/12 now....:headbang:..if I get photos outdoor January..this 12/12 lets me harvest early May....
I'd guesstimate about 1/3rd yield compared to summer grown plants...but Worth it...outdoor cold grown bud tastes much Sweeter...IMO...
probably coz the terps don't dissipate as much as in the hot weather..:biggrin:

View attachment 881949

I've got just over 12/12 now....:headbang:..if I get photos outdoor January..this 12/12 lets me harvest early May....
I'd guesstimate about 1/3rd yield compared to summer grown plants...but Worth it...outdoor cold grown bud tastes much Sweeter...IMO...
probably coz the terps don't dissipate as much as in the hot weather..:biggrin:
see, cold is good:haha::pass:

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners:smoking:
finally got some seed in soil, the window grow!..View attachment 881920 solar panels need to be redug, 3rd time:rofl::shrug:., but I won't need light for a few days, and spring conditions are coming on strong
Yayyy :vibe::woody::vibe: Happy Dance!!!! Rock out with your cock out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back