Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of Mandella Seeds I hope they like cool weather I never thought about strains that grow in cooler climates. :nono:

Will you be able to condition/harden the plants to outdoor life? In my experience you can toughen pretty much any strain to handle our weather, though some certainly do adapt easier.

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners:smoking:
finally got some seed in soil, the window grow!..View attachment 881920 solar panels need to be redug, 3rd time:rofl::shrug:., but I won't need light for a few days, and spring conditions are coming on strong

How many hours of daylight are you at now bud?

@9bear
A short flowering duration doesn't mean as much as you might think in the grand scheme of northern outdoor growing. What matters even more is when the darkness hours are great enough to trigger the plant into preflower. One of the reasons i like dutch passion...their latitude is nearly the same as I am which makes for accurate written outdoor finish times as quoted on their site.
that's cool, same lat as DP! Up here by the time something like 12/12 shows up the growing season is a done deal. Already up here more than 12 hrs good light, it only takes 6 mos. to go from sun below the horizon to sun doesn't set. Fast changes!

that's cool, same lat as DP! Up here by the time something like 12/12 shows up the growing season is a done deal. Already up here more than 12 hrs good light, it only takes 6 mos. to go from sun below the horizon to sun doesn't set. Fast changes!

Same here really...by the time we hit 12/12 its winter!! Strains choice is critical for success on the border north country

Be careful with strain choice due to location bud!! Too late of a flower trigger and you will be growing leaf by the end of sept. Does the breeder list outdoor finish times? Trust me on this bud, I am trying to save you a ton of heartache!!
I will check that out Mandella is good about support . :thumbsup: They even tell you how to plant their seeds . They have their own set of rules You might want to browse their site it's informative . :thumbsup:

Will you be able to condition/harden the plants to outdoor life? In my experience you can toughen pretty much any strain to handle our weather, though some certainly do adapt easier.
The sons of bitches better harden their in Canada this ain't no fairy tail . :rofl:

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners:smoking:
finally got some seed in soil, the window grow!..View attachment 881920 solar panels need to be redug, 3rd time:rofl::shrug:., but I won't need light for a few days, and spring conditions are coming on strong
Happy karma buddy.
:pass::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back