Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you expect to transplant outdoors assuming your starting indoors !! Your a lot further north than I am and I'm thinking May 24 before i'm outside :nono:

1st week of june here to go in the ground(at the latest), hell or high water!! They meet some light frost most year, but they can take it if conditioned properly!!

1st week of june here to go in the ground(at the latest), hell or high water!! They meet some light frost most year, but they can take it if conditioned properly!!
I have a bunch of Mandella Seeds I hope they like cool weather I never thought about strains that grow in cooler climates. :nono:

I have a bunch of Mandella Seeds I hope they like cool weather I never thought about strains that grow in cooler climates. :nono:

Be careful with strain choice due to location bud!! Too late of a flower trigger and you will be growing leaf by the end of sept. Does the breeder list outdoor finish times? Trust me on this bud, I am trying to save you a ton of heartache!!

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners:smoking:
finally got some seed in soil, the window grow!..
P1060394.JPG
solar panels need to be redug, 3rd time:rofl::shrug:., but I won't need light for a few days, and spring conditions are coming on strong

@9bear
A short flowering duration doesn't mean as much as you might think in the grand scheme of northern outdoor growing. What matters even more is when the darkness hours are great enough to trigger the plant into preflower. One of the reasons i like dutch passion...their latitude is nearly the same as I am which makes for accurate written outdoor finish times as quoted on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back