Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chong's Cousin here's the Sativa dom MSNL Lemon Haze

07bb18984ef0c17112a75e65552a3487.jpg
:greenthumb::slap:

Welp, popping seeds is officially the most stressful part of a grow for me. I've got 2 of 3 samsquanch OGs that didn't pop. The one that did isn't looking the best. Fortunately I've got 2 SODKs that were a little stretchy to start but look great.

I think I'm gonna stop using the paper towel to jiffy puck method, and try something else. What do you all have the most success with? Are the rapid rooters or root riot things pretty good? I don't think I'm interested in rockwool.
I've been 11/11 in germinating by going straight into my medium pre soaked, and small waterings (25-50ml) takes a few days but it's worked every time so far.

It's a Mephisto at 13 days . Typical I don't know what strain because I didn't write anything down . But she's healthy and that's all that matters .:thumbsup:
View attachment 881134
You have your own unique growing style. Nobody knows what it is including you. That guarantees it will stay unique!!!:pass:

It's a Mephisto at 13 days . Typical I don't know what strain because I didn't write anything down . But she's healthy and that's all that matters .:thumbsup:
View attachment 881134
You have your own unique growing style. Nobody knows what it is including you. That guarantees it will stay unique!!!:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back