Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using an ridiculous amount of Mega- Crop !! 1.06 grams in 2 litres of water for my seedlings . :biggrin: At this rate of consumption I'm going to have to live another 80 years to use up 9.9 kg of this stuff or turn the basement into one huge grow room :rofl: I don't think the landlady's going to buy that one . :nono:
I just got my free bag, and am gonna start my reservoirs with it, some mbfert hormone deal, and some hydroguard to keep things tidy here in just a few minutes. How is it treating your seedlings so far?

First, never use jiffy pots with autos, the taproot will get caught in the netting and become damaged or stunted, which will stunt the plant.

I prefer to go caveman style, put the seed right in the moist soil in the pot you plan to grow in. If you insist, you can soak the seeds for 12-24 hours (ph 6.5 water), but don't wait for the root to show, you'll end up damaging the root or burying the seed upside down if you do.
I cut the bottoms out of my Jiffy plugs so the roots don't get hung up .:biggrin:

But I do think I'm going to skip on soaking the seeds at all. I just wanna put them in some sort of medium for suspension in the hydroton. I don't trust the hydroton to keep a good hold on the seedling for me.

I'm strictly a soil guy, I don't know about hydro, misunderstood your post, thought you were talking about the peat moss starters or pots, they're shit, don't even use em on tomatoes :smoking:

I just got my free bag, and am gonna start my reservoirs with it, some mbfert hormone deal, and some hydroguard to keep things tidy here in just a few minutes. How is it treating your seedlings so far?
So far so good and I started them as soon as they broke ground on a minimum dosage . It's supposed to be a no no with seedlings until they get 2 full leaves but no bad effects yet . :thumbsup:

I'm strictly a soil guy, I don't know about hydro, misunderstood your post, thought you were talking about the peat moss starters or pots, they're shit, don't even use em on tomatoes :smoking:
Oh no, that's what I've been using. I'm abandoning them now, though. I feel like it's difficult to not overwater.

Telling it like it is a Gabe . :biggrin: I just started some seeds in the peat moss starters . Works for me !! :thumbsup: Maybe you'd like to send some of your seeds along and I'll give them a go in the peat starters for experimental purposes of course :eyebrows:

Not @archie gemmill :crying:
29214852_10155501904621247_5411585354838532548_n.jpg

Telling it like it is a Gabe . :biggrin: I just started some seeds in the peat moss starters . Works for me !! :thumbsup: Maybe you'd like to send some of your seeds along and I'll give them a go in the peat starters for experimental purposes of course :eyebrows:

Bro, I just got banned from the Facebook group for referencing my s**d's, don't even mention me and s**d's in the same post, but pm me for a sample pack - you gotta grow em though, they want to see more of my stuff documented before they'll put me in as a vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back