Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some pics of the strains I'll be harvesting on Monday - a Green Crack pollinated by a m>f Cali Dreams, and a Deep Dark Crack pollinated by the same.

The Green Crack will be called Emerald Triangle, or just ET for short, and the DDC will be called Yellowstone. That GC is frosty as fuuuuuuck and theres some nice purple in the DDC that im hoping will stay in the offspring.

After 6 weeks of aging, I'll run testers in my perpetual garden, and if they turn out decent, [redacted].

20180323_124502.jpg
20180323_124612.jpg

I've been 11/11 in germinating by going straight into my medium pre soaked, and small waterings (25-50ml) takes a few days but it's worked every time so far.

I do the same, but i do paper towel in a ziploc until i see a tiny tail coming out, so i know anything after that is all on me. I pilot a hole in the soil below where i plant to make sure there is no sticks or stuff that might interfere with early stage tap root penetration.
I have tremendous germ rates. I went 100% germ on over a dozen dutch passion strains without ever a single germ fail until i got my first from a tiny Cinderella Jack seed last year. Temps also play a good part in high germ rates. Get your space to 80F and germ rates will be great

I do the same, but i do paper towel in a ziploc until i see a tiny tail coming out, so i know anything after that is all on me. I pilot a hole in the soil below where i plant to make sure there is no sticks or stuff that might interfere with early stage tap root penetration.
I have tremendous germ rates. I went 100% germ on over a dozen dutch passion strains without ever a single germ fail until i got my first from a tiny Cinderella Jack seed last year. Temps also play a good part in high germ rates. Get your space to 80F and germ rates will be great
Do you do the paper towel just so that you can see a viable root?

Do you do the paper towel just so that you can see a viable root?

Yes...i plant them when i get the root 1/8". It lets me know that they are indeed viable, and also how long it takes to "crack the shell". If you are buying from a bank it can give you clues about the age of the seed and their storage. The longer they take to germ often points to poor storage or old stock

where do I forward my application for being a tester lmao

@Samwell he said he does paper towel to see the tap, eliminate the guess work of straight in soil

Private message me I'll send you free testers of a couple things I have ready to go now, I'm trying to get listed as a vendor but they want to see grow journals of my strains, I'm looking to send out 5-6 sample packs this week if anybody wants, I need grow journals.

Private message me I'll send you free testers of a couple things I have ready to go now, I'm trying to get listed as a vendor but they want to see grow journals of my strains, I'm looking to send out 5-6 sample packs this week if anybody wants, I need grow journals.
Damn... I gotta get around to doing one of those. Had to wipe my phone, or I'd do a retro-active journal for my GG4s from germ until present day...

I'll make my typical "holy shit, look how much they've grown in two days" post here later on. The one I've got lst'd looks like a big, flat bush haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back