Status
Not open for further replies.
damn COB light, messing with color rendering,... yeah it looks pale as well,... if it's top biased, likely a light issue as well, maybe a micronute defc. stand-alone or caused by the lights intensity,... if the whole plant is looking pale, tops worst and first, might be S defc., which can affect the whole plant in this pale pattern,... Fe, Zn, Mn, B are more top-localized,...
:headbang: :spels: stellar plants as usual Bushy- :d5:... I am DYING to get some HBSS in my face! :crying: I'm jonesing for real deal BBG stankage,...:drool:

...looking light-fry to me! upcurled edges, color fade, browned out margin teeth,... (K is involved with temp regulation)... too much light can cause similar symptoms as outright heat does, it's the leaves inner temp that matters,.. too high, and it fucks with transpiration/VPD (vapor pressure deficit)... then come the symptoms!

Goes to prove i suck at calling nute deficiencies :D

:doh: :haha::haha::haha: --No you don't! You caught and called your B defc. right, and that's a rare MoFo defc.,...!

damn COB light, messing with color rendering,... yeah it looks pale as well,... if it's top biased, likely a light issue as well, maybe a micronute defc. stand-alone or caused by the lights intensity,... if the whole plant is looking pale, tops worst and first, might be S defc., which can affect the whole plant in this pale pattern,... Fe, Zn, Mn, B are more top-localized,...
:headbang: :spels: stellar plants as usual Bushy- :d5:... I am DYING to get some HBSS in my face! :crying: I'm jonesing for real deal BBG stankage,...:drool:

You rock bud...thanks

:yoinks: F6!! glamophobes--- Are,.. are you f'ing sparkling?? :WTF: -- you know I hate glamour! :cuss: :crying: -- wipe that goddam frog-bumping glitter off your rave squanching ass right now! :laughcry:... unless you're doing this,.. then scoot the fuck over!!
8UK55oi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back